Что нового

Have ideas on how to make the game better? Get in here!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Dear players!
In this thread you can:
  • leave feedback about changes in game mechanics;
  • make suggestions to improve PVP and PVE content;
  • tell us what you feel is missing in game functionality, quality of life, ….
P.S. This thread is NOT for reporting bugs and glitches you find in game. There will be a different subforum to report those.

M1666

Hello, Thank you for your Hardwork!

First i have read in the other subforums that the American version will be using an American Client as Base, since i have played the american version for many years i would like to suggest that the normalization changes that were made for the North American/European client to NOT be introduced and leave all gliders and mounts in their original form since this change made some of those items very bad, a good example is the Kraken/Red Dragon gliders that have a different mechanic compared to the Russian version(they dont go up when holding the S key).

Yubaba

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Hello, Thank you for your Hardwork!

First i have read in the other subforums that the American version will be using an American Client as Base, since i have played the american version for many years i would like to suggest that the normalization changes that were made for the North American/European client to NOT be introduced and leave all gliders and mounts in their original form since this change made some of those items very bad, a good example is the Kraken/Red Dragon gliders that have a different mechanic compared to the Russian version(they dont go up when holding the S key).
Hello, there will be a vote where people will be able to choose ru/na game base. If you like russian version it will be russian based with english localization.
We are sorry for current poor English support, soon there will be two English speaking moderators.

M1666

Thats good to know thanks!

a good suggestion would be to add the FOV mod that is currently allowed in the NA/EU regions to be native in the game, but with an acceptable limit to the Zoom feature.

Another one would be if possible, to port the Partial Sale feature that was introduced in 4.5+ versions. Also keep the feature athat allows for everyone to see the name of the seller on AH.

Would it be possible to port the current Craft book(Folio) that is present in 4.5+?

Add the Non RNG status migration system that is used in NA/EU instead of the RNG one that was in the Russian version.

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Thats good to know thanks!

a good suggestion would be to add the FOV mod that is currently allowed in the NA/EU regions to be native in the game, but with an acceptable limit to the Zoom feature.

Another one would be if possible, to port the Partial Sale feature that was introduced in 4.5+ versions. Also keep the feature athat allows for everyone to see the name of the seller on AH.

Would it be possible to port the current Craft book(Folio) that is present in 4.5+?

Add the Non RNG status migration system that is used in NA/EU instead of the RNG one that was in the Russian version.
1) FOV will be available from the start of the game.
2) Auction mod with visibility nicknames will be available from the start of the game
3) .... discuss these points with the team

devilgon08x

Would be nice if we still can have the RNG in crafting Gear and be untouch.
That was the only reason why crafting made any sence and also that profencial .
To much changes in 3.5 core system will destroy the game.
Also please no tradepack changes aswell

M1666

1) Hello, i just remembered that Axe/Greataxe with the hidden passive they have in this version(lifesteal) are considered trash weapons and pretty much no one wants them, so i would like to suggest the hidden passive to be changed to what it was before(Bleed) or something else if Bleed is considered to be too OP.

2) Removing Perdita Statues(1000 gold) would be a good idea to prevent people from making too much gold at the very beggning with hacks/mods.

3) Adjusting the Rate that the Tradepacks % goes back up would be great there will probably bee too many packs being turned in at least at the beggning.

4) As the other person said above keeping the RNG craft is good so people can be crafters , also i noticed that machining already has the recipes to craft the Upgradable Delphinads you may want to keep only the upgradable epherium or magnificent.

5) a buff to fishing would be welcome so it would be viable since its an activity that involves always being on a warzone

Graves

Is there any way for you guys to add in an option to turn off Shift darkening the minimap? I understand that it's supposed to be used for marking it and whatnot, but it would be great to pick another option for it, or just disable that all together so we can use shift as a modifier and not have to deal with the minimap darking every time.

Thousand IQ

Now I understand you want this to be a free server, but let's be realistic for a moment. Server's cost money to run and being admin isn't something you do for free. You want to make money. Here's my idea. You implement donations for game progression in a way that doesn't let donators surpass non-donators, but just keep up with them.
It's very simple. You put a limit on the uses of items in the cash shop so donating a lot won't make a difference. Non-donators can buy the items with gold. Or you can think of your own way to implement this. But the basic idea is to allow donators to pay for progression without letting them become whales. So people who don't have time to play 24/7 can still keep up with others, AKA those with jobs (like me).
EVERYBODY WINS in this situation. Donators, Non-donators and Devs (make money)

BillieEilish

Two suggestions regarding this most recent update as it doesn't fix the two most important issues on the server.

The Hereafter Problem:
-No one in their right mind is going to spend 600 honour points for 3 hereafter stones. The problem is that hereafter stones, right now, are extremely costly to the point where they will (and are) constantly prohibit long-term voyages. Adding another extremely prohibitive way to pay for them doesn't fix things.

Solution:
-Change the recipe from 20 stone bricks for 3 hereafters to 6 stone bricks for 3 hereafter stones. It fixes the problem and Masonry still stays as one of the best professions.

------------

The Underground Chests in Forsaken City Problem:
-The issue with those chests is that they have a way too high chance of dropping Thunderstruck trees and Sunridge Ingots, two extremely end-game drops, that have the potential of breaking end-game crafting, or at least massively reducing the value of metalworking / mining (sunridge) or doing tree farms. There is no reason for this spam of such high-end crafting items and the problem wasn't that they could be sold, although it did make it worse.

Solution:
-Just remove those two things from the loot table of the chests, period. Instead, add more "medium-game" items as rare (but not so rare) drops, like perhaps archeum crystals, regrade scrolls or perhaps even a few item tampers. If you absolutely want to keep TS/Sunridge in the loot table, add resplendent scrolls to it as well and make those three extremely rare.

BillieEilish

Player nations are detrimental to the long-term health of a server. In the end, you either become part of a player nation or you are part of a largely dead, second-rate faction. They exacerbate the issues with "content locking" and give even more advantages to very large guilds and their coalition partners (if any). They have been removed from the official ArcheAge for precisely these reasons.

Реакции: Uhh1

Uhh1

Player nations are detrimental to the long-term health of a server. In the end, you either become part of a player nation or you are part of a largely dead, second-rate faction. They exacerbate the issues with "content locking" and give even more advantages to very large guilds and their coalition partners (if any). They have been removed from the official ArcheAge for precisely these reasons.
Damn, that's right. Strongest nation is going up for domination. And domination is a restriction in content for other nations, people have no choice. Either leave server, or become part of nation. Vote for deleting player's Nation.

Uhh1

What if completely remove enemy fractions, make everyone green? Just kiding, forget

zhuoyue

Hopefully, like other servers, there will be periodic celebrations, activity coins for various decorations, or shopping malls for sale. We need all kinds of decorations to decorate the house.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх