Недавний контент Joee

1. J

Faction Change Discussion

gamers rise up
  2. J

Faction Change Discussion

west best
  3. J

Major P2W/most players quit- Why Nerfs to "It just Works" Hauler Quest, TS chance, Baitfishing, Timber Coupe lvl 53, Credit Sales, Gold Sales...

@Febriant you don't need 4k credits. to get from farm wagon to freighter you need 8 flower tokens and 2 thunderstruck trees
  4. J

Trash

trash rn
  5. J

Обновление 3.5 (обсуждение) | Update 3.5 (discussion)

- Remove Erenor items, weapons, armor etc completely. - The skills from 3.5 could either be good or bad, i'm not too sure. Tiger strike will probably be broken. - Do not make the wisp / archeum change, keep wisps in the game for now. - Remove the hero weapons, keep hero cloaks. - Introduce a...
  6. J

Captains buff

a captain on a wheel should not be able to be taken off by combat debuffs, such as an overwhelm (stun), it should be the same as normal servers where they have 50% damage reduction and no debuff takes them off the wheel.
  7. J

Upgraded manors

So currently, the server uses the patch for archeage, where armorer and alchemy houses require the exact same proficiency as their normal workbench counterparts. I think that 180k prof for not even top tier potions, as Nui's isn't the max level anymore, is far too high. I am requesting that it...
  8. J

Referral bonuses

didn't know which forum to post in, but when will we find out the rewards for referring players?
  9. J

Hereafter Stones part II; Electric Boogaloo

changing hereafter stones crafting recipe from 20 stone brick to 200 honor is not a fix at all, you're: 1) Making it difficult for bad pvpers such as myself pepega to get hereafter stones compared to everyone else 2) Having people spend their not even double honor on travelling around when they...
  10. J

Hereafter Stones.

Rampage there is already a thread i made for that, @Admin I think you COULD add it to honor store, but why not to general merchant instead? that's where they were on either Prophecy or Ezi, I can't remember, and it worked well like that. At 1g or 50 silver per one, is a fair price.
  11. J

Hereafter Stones.

have a nice day
  12. J

Respec Cost

The cost of changing your skillsets on this server is increased for some stupid reason, when gold is scarce why do you want to make people pay more just to get into a raid spec, or to farm for a bit? The cost right now is 6 or 7g for one tree. If someone just wanted to change from Spellsinger to...
  13. J

Hereafter Stones.

The devs definitely need to change the crafting method for hereafter stones, players shouldn't have to spend 10-20g to get from one continent to another, it shouldn't be 20 stone brick just to craft 3 hereafters. That takes far too long to farm for one simple teleport, and its too expensive. I...

Верх