Недавний контент Kaseylol

1. K

My dream patch

Oh well, worth a shot! Best of luck all
  2. K

My dream patch

Lastly, looking at the top 50 GS players in AAFree, I don't think it can be any clearer how little people are interested in pvp, class diversity, or anything except a few crafters rolling OP characters and shitting on everyone. I am not trying to assault the server at all, this problem exists in...
  3. K

Have ideas on how to make the game better? Get in here!

Posted this commentary in another thread if anyone has time to comment https://forum.aafree.to/index.php?threads/my-dream-patch.2349/
  4. K

My dream patch

I agree that the core of archeage is based around this - I see people chase FS, play it for a month or two, then quit, because I just don't think the system in itself is good. I think AA has a really cool pvp-based, living, breathing world, and the incessant grind pushes EVERYONE away. It's why...
  5. K

My dream patch

tl:dr: the core systems of archeage are designed around rng upgrade timesink tied to cash shop, and the large majority of players (based on player count of AA:U, legacy, and pservers) is not interested at all in a daily chore, losing in pvp to people with superior stats, crafting in general...
  6. K

My dream patch

So I don't know a whole lot about endgame in Archeage, as every time I get to it I log out forever. I'd like to post some AA changes that probably won't fit entirely in line with how AA works, but maybe with some community feedback/smart devs it will make sense with some minor changes. The main...

Верх