Недавний контент pandaria

1. pandaria

Hello Kitty car

Hello dear GameMaster. Hello kitty costume was added in the game Why don't you add the Hello Kitty car in game store? I think it's cool and preaty.
  2. pandaria

Design: Beach mansion

Hello,dear aafree's players,I have a question about Design: Beach mansion In the game store I see two Design: Beach mansions But I don't know what's the different between Design: Beach mansion (Farmer) and Desing: Beach mansion (Livestock) What's the use of farming cages and Livestock cages
  3. pandaria

Chinese voice acting

Thank you ! This is a regrettable news. I hope Chinese voice can be update 🤣
  4. pandaria

Chinese voice acting

In AAFree Forum's update, Title [[4.0] Original changes ] ,Gamemaster write '6) Added Russian and Chinese voice acting for the game;' I want to know how can I trun Chinese voice on?
  5. pandaria

Мне требуется помощь / I need help

Market maintain half day now
  6. pandaria

furniture street lights

Yes,I'm sure this,all of my streetlights never turned on since 3.5.(except christmas tree) it's not unique to aafree,as I know,XLgame fix the bug in 4.0
  7. pandaria

furniture street lights

In Archeage 3.0, Streetlights were turn on automatically from 20:00-04:00(Game time) but in 3.5, Streetlights never turn on automatically. I hope it can be back
  8. pandaria

Sorry, I don't know how my VPN works I used my VPN on aafree for 3 months, it works well until aafree updated yesterday My friend tell me a new vpn,I'll try it now Thank you so much Yubaba
  9. pandaria

I tried 1 to 4 channels now,VPN still doesn't work on aafree
  10. pandaria

I have tried 4 VPNS and none of them worked on AAFREE today. such as shadowsocks,lonlife,saibo,openvpn In the other games,they worked good
  11. pandaria

黑珍珠船

Ha,I 'll do the translate for you,Pinky He asked that how to get black pearl(ship) design in the game. Is that rare drop from the Pirate Island world boss?
  12. pandaria

中文: 在昨天的更新之后,所有的游戏加速器似乎都不工作了。 这意味着一部分中国玩家无法进行游戏,剩下的一部分中国玩家的延迟会大于1500毫秒。 EN: It seems that all the game VPN doesn't work after yesterday's update It means some Chinese players can't join the Game and the others' network delay > 1500ms русский язык : после вчерашнего обновления все игровые...
  13. pandaria

I tried the shadowsocks,lonlife,saibo,and I still can't join aafree after the update. 我尝试了shadowsocks,玲珑,赛博,更新以后仍然无法加入aafree Я пробовал shadowsocks,lonlife, saibo, после обновления все еще не могу присоединиться к aafree

Верх