7. X

Обновление «Наследие эфенов»

i'm curious what feedback you expect, there isn't many players left :D
  8. X

Обновление «Наследие эфенов»

where are the english version?
  9. X

А что так можно? Или у типа софт?

=) they have been doing this for ages, I even reported it. But no action taken. @Nidus edit, lol i think this is the wrong topic for this hahaha, my bad
  10. X

Faction Change Discussion

I don't care where they are from, fact is that both factions currently either get overpowered or underpowered in faction events. If you enjoy stomping the enemy in almost every fight without a challenge that's great for you, I don't. I personally can play in the mornings most of the times too...
  11. X

That would be great, but faction change will always crate a unbalanced server situation if they do not monitor how many changes actually happen in one of the factions. I hope the admins will monitor it closely and not allow faction changes if one faction becomes too strong.
  12. X

I don't think you understand what I am saying. The only time the east faction was able to beat west in those events since faction transfer was introduced is when the chinese players are awake (They do currently have vacation because of a national holiday, so it might be different this week)...

Верх