I haven't heard back on my ticket for weeks #5893
  2. rgczxdi

Nice day

3. rgczxdi

Новые локации

4. rgczxdi

Reduce cooldown after placing an item

5. rgczxdi

About the props (Глайдер «Крылья Кровавого Легиона»)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Hz4y1U7jb As you can see in this video, even though this change doesn't have much impact in 7.0, you're less likely to run when a lot of people choose to attack you
  6. rgczxdi

Vote to reopen Use your hands to decide whether he should exist.
  7. rgczxdi

If I remember correctly, macros are not allowed on the server
  8. rgczxdi

Why is it necessary to compensate? Players bought him because of his invincible effect, but this effect was not removed Compensation is required if the effect becomes hidden
  9. rgczxdi

Is it possible to adjust this item to the mode in version 7.0? After a lot of testing, it became clear that this item affected the balance of the game, but added variety to the game So if you can make it invincible only when you use the skill, as in version 7.0, does that protect the variety...
  10. rgczxdi

Hack Voyage

Robin has admitted to using a few items, but in his own opinion it doesn't affect the balance of the game But I didn't care, so they didn't ask him what did he use
  11. rgczxdi

НАБОР НОВИЧКА - Голосование! Предложения.

However, instead of giving players a set of equipment directly, the game is very unfriendly to new players. He should design more restrictions to distinguish old players from new players so that new players have better space to grow and become familiar with the game content
  12. rgczxdi

НАБОР НОВИЧКА - Голосование! Предложения.

I think there should be a new set of equipment, which will increase the stats based on the player's level and help new players grow
  13. rgczxdi

Mazetphir - долгожданное голосование!

A boring vote shows a person's character
  14. rgczxdi

Запуск ПТС!

15. rgczxdi

Weapon effects are correct?

oh ty
  16. rgczxdi

https://age.qq.com/webplat/info/news_version3/1171/1237/1239/1278/m14639/201805/721892.shtml 我并没有看到在4.5版本的更新中被提起 I don't see it mentioned in the 4.5 update.
  17. rgczxdi

Верх