Результаты поиска

1. pandaria

Hello Kitty car

Hello dear GameMaster. Hello kitty costume was added in the game Why don't you add the Hello Kitty car in game store? I think it's cool and preaty.
  2. pandaria

Design: Beach mansion

Hello,dear aafree's players,I have a question about Design: Beach mansion In the game store I see two Design: Beach mansions But I don't know what's the different between Design: Beach mansion (Farmer) and Desing: Beach mansion (Livestock) What's the use of farming cages and Livestock cages
  3. pandaria

Chinese voice acting

In AAFree Forum's update, Title [[4.0] Original changes ] ,Gamemaster write '6) Added Russian and Chinese voice acting for the game;' I want to know how can I trun Chinese voice on?
  4. pandaria

furniture street lights

In Archeage 3.0, Streetlights were turn on automatically from 20:00-04:00(Game time) but in 3.5, Streetlights never turn on automatically. I hope it can be back
  5. pandaria

I hope I can get these furnitures for Christmas in AAFREE

I hope I can get these furnitures for Christmas in AAFREE
  6. pandaria

How to use these items

I get some items from Nov.13's update,but how do these items used for? Pure enregy and Harvest festival coin Hallowtide workbench was removed today,I think this token is redundant now thank you for someone tell me the truth
  7. pandaria

some questions

1.My role was a elf(♀) in AAFREE, but when I drive my car in the game, I am standing all the time. So I want to change my role's race but I don't want to change my nation(I love west's Marianople), Can I do it with "faction change"? 2.The UCC picture in the game is 256*256 pixels,can it be...
  8. pandaria

Donate with paypal or alipay

It's very hard for Chinese to donate for you now. Chinese need exchange RMB to USD in perfect money and it's hard in China(Chinese government is strict in foreign exchange management.), It's more hard for Chinese to exchange RMB to RUB. Can you support paypal or alipay in the future?

Верх