Результаты поиска

1. C

Unfair to punish the rest because of few who abused arena with alts

Referring to this post: https://aafree.to/forums/index.php?threads/arena-compensation.2595/ Unfair to punish the rest because of few who abused arena with alts by disabling running multiple clients in one machine, this is really unfair to those who didn't even participate in arena. Those same...
  2. C

Racist player

Hi, I would like to report this russian player for being racist. Archer is chinese, that russian name player insults Archer by asking how to cook his dog. This is animal abuse. And then he swears at Raztul by using "FUCK YOU" word. Kindly please ban this toxic racist rude russian name player...
  3. C

Baki's twin account

Hi, attached is the proof that Lips is Baki's twin account. Baki and Lips is online at the same time.
  4. C

alts guild holding castle hostage

reposting the following screenshot since my last post in other thread have been removed lvl 1 alts guild with only 1 member holding castle hostage. Kindly please stop removing my posts so i don't have to keep reposting :)
  5. C

Need clarification on alts

hi admin, @Pinky Considering RIP is holding castles using alts guild, does that mean alts is allowed in this server now? If alts is allowed, then i'm assuming multi client is allowed too then? Appreciates your clarification on this.
  6. C

Reduce crest trade pack

Hi admin @Pinky @Yubaba Please reduce the crest trade pack from 600g to 350g. You are doing it for NA server, you should do the same to EU server too. https://naforum.aafree.to/index.php?threads/proposal-to-modify-the-cash-shop-for-launch.35/post-187
  7. C

400 gildas scarecrow farm kit

Hi admin, @Pinky @Yubaba May i know if one player can have more than 3 scarecrow farm kit farm? The one that cost 400 Gildas in Gildas store. Thanks :)
  8. C

everyone trade run is being broadcast

Hi dev, You all are crazy. This is most stupid idea of all time. Why do you broadcast everyone trade run and trade route? When i see annoucement on first pack getting turn in, i can immediately tp to that location and rob that player. And also from there i know the time and what trade route that...
  9. C

Furniture gone after remodel house

Hi, I got a thatch house and i upgrade my thatch house to Miners Farmhouse. The problem is after i upgraded my house, all my furniture is gone. Only my storage chest and its content is mailed back to me. The missing furniture below is the one i can remember: 1x kraken tentacle 2x kyrios...

Верх