Результаты поиска

1. Tonicaaa

[ОПРОС] Время респауна Кракена и Гартарейн

its so funny to see west people commenting on this change... Just go back farming HOA and serpentis kay? This is good change because none of the bosses should be free farmed because of time zones between players...
  2. Tonicaaa

Remove Honor medal requirement for new players

@Pinky this is very interesting and I kind of agree on this especially when we talk about players from America... Time zone difference makes them be unable to progress in honor (doing CR/GR/whalesong/Aegis) events
  3. Tonicaaa

Опрос "Новая торговля 16.03.2021"

Techna he is also player xD
  4. Tonicaaa

because he can put any price he wants on auction house? did you think about that lannister?
  5. Tonicaaa

ya ebal tvoi rot, kozel ebaniy. uberi factorii cyka zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  6. Tonicaaa

give back old trading system REEEEEEEEEEEE
  7. Tonicaaa

Донат система

so you got banned and now you want adjust donate system for yourself? :) i think there is a big reason why this server is called "AAFree" with your ideas i can just go play official server then...
  8. Tonicaaa

Обьявления о сдаче паков

even tho i voted NO here xaxaxa
  9. Tonicaaa

Обьявления о сдаче паков

they just bad players which don't use main account to play the game and actually watch radar for long time and at the end get reward (packs)... I stole a lot of packs in my history and me myself told to Dufrein to remove chat alert of packs delivery because it makes game easy for old players and...
  10. Tonicaaa

Обьявления о сдаче паков

need to paint for you? ))
  11. Tonicaaa

Обьявления о сдаче паков

i don't see chat h3h3 i camp my radar and "It's sea police, hold your packs" my friend told me its a ROLE PLAY... you understando now??
  12. Tonicaaa

Обьявления о сдаче паков

My very good friend told me its called "Role play" :3
  13. Tonicaaa

Шанс заточки

you buy 400k gold so i dont see a problem for you to spend 20-30k to get legendary item?
  14. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

yea yea go pick up your flowers.
  15. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

so why you all "game experts" dont come pvp kraken? y'all just type shit on forum? Saints lose zerg and they dont know how to pvp anymore? cry baby's.
  16. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

you literally said that "By buffs there is no such thing to eliminate fall damage" and im telling you there is a buff in game which eliminate fall damage why you pretend to be smart? i just corrected your answer.
  17. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

" By buffs - there is no such thing to eliminate fall damage " Harany racial skill removes fall damage n00b
  18. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

19. Tonicaaa

Hack Voyage

in ArcheAge you can use tab targeting through walls, you can use most of skills when you drop from glider but you need to be in range .. I chased your ass from freedich island to Diamond shores ... Of course i dont go craft packs because i dont care about packs i only care about killing West...

Верх