Результаты поиска

1. Enigma

Server decline and issues - notice

Increasing the drop would be a better solution, I also believe replacing the car for a clipper would be more beneficial for the intended purpose of actually helping people get started rather than people abusing it to get a large amount of gold influx. The timer is quite long but considering atm...
  2. Enigma

Server decline and issues - notice

1. This is due to players quitting, in the beginning a west guild, in specific "yea aight" was dominant until recently where I assume many quit. The east is "dominated" by a three way chinese guild alliance and no guild seems able to stop it currently. 2. As with every fresh start server...
  3. Enigma

Commerce Materials

those packs used to require 1 gilda star but it was changed to require 1 hammer which is 1 gold for more payout.
  4. Enigma

Обновление 3.5 (обсуждение) | Update 3.5 (discussion)

move to 3.0b where the freezes were fixed. It's way too soon for 3.5, no one is prepared.
  5. Enigma

Первый кракен

oh okay, we had 3 healers
  6. Enigma

Первый кракен

what is the question
  7. Enigma

Первый кракен

no tricks just smart gameplay
  8. Enigma

No jail in karkasse/ В каркасе нет тюрьмы

Здравствуйте, я хочу предложить изменения, которые пираты непопадут в тюрьму в зоне Каркас Ридгеландс Hello, I want to suggest the change that pirate do not go to jail in the zone Karkasse Ridgelands в конце концов, игроки и гильдии пойдут на пиратство, чтобы боротьсяс сильными гильдией на...
  9. Enigma

Dream ring

+
  10. Enigma

How to use KR Font Mod

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-YxajiqHWddFRuTG5BbWdETUE/view <<< go downlaod 2. Put in C:\Program Files (x86)\AAFree 3. Open Up KRFontMod folder 4. Right click "patch" and hit edit 5. @echo cd C:\Program Files (x86)\AAFree\KRFontMod quickbms_4gb_files.exe -r -w archeage.bms...
  11. Enigma

Additional suggestions

There was a buff in 2.9 that would allow players in arena to understand each other without the need for a language book, in balanced arena could you please add this buff so we can communicate with our team as they are usually from the other faction? Another suggestion is to lower the guild...
  12. Enigma

Hero

There will be no heroes for this month if admins do not lower the required leadership from 500 to 300, or at least 350. Any chance this can happen for this month only?
  13. Enigma

Смена рассы персонажа

одноразовая возможность
  14. Enigma

Смена рассы персонажа

Предложите возможность передавать вещи от одного персонажа другому в пределах одной фракции
  15. Enigma

Доброе

mine craft = </3
  16. Enigma

Доброе

where is mine
  17. Enigma

Смена рассы персонажа

+1
  18. Enigma

Micro freeze , stuttering , lag & co

it's an issue with 3.0a specifically, unless admins move server to 3.0b then everyone or at least most players will receive this
  19. Enigma

Stream & Giveaway announcement

5 Winners are Feyn, Spank, Bunny, Zawen and Alex. i'll host the others tomorrow
  20. Enigma

Stream & Giveaway announcement

Stream started, giveaway in 30minutes

Верх