Результаты поиска

1. J

Captains buff

a captain on a wheel should not be able to be taken off by combat debuffs, such as an overwhelm (stun), it should be the same as normal servers where they have 50% damage reduction and no debuff takes them off the wheel.
  2. J

Upgraded manors

So currently, the server uses the patch for archeage, where armorer and alchemy houses require the exact same proficiency as their normal workbench counterparts. I think that 180k prof for not even top tier potions, as Nui's isn't the max level anymore, is far too high. I am requesting that it...
  3. J

Referral bonuses

didn't know which forum to post in, but when will we find out the rewards for referring players?
  4. J

Hereafter Stones part II; Electric Boogaloo

changing hereafter stones crafting recipe from 20 stone brick to 200 honor is not a fix at all, you're: 1) Making it difficult for bad pvpers such as myself pepega to get hereafter stones compared to everyone else 2) Having people spend their not even double honor on travelling around when they...
  5. J

Respec Cost

The cost of changing your skillsets on this server is increased for some stupid reason, when gold is scarce why do you want to make people pay more just to get into a raid spec, or to farm for a bit? The cost right now is 6 or 7g for one tree. If someone just wanted to change from Spellsinger to...
  6. J

Hereafter Stones.

The devs definitely need to change the crafting method for hereafter stones, players shouldn't have to spend 10-20g to get from one continent to another, it shouldn't be 20 stone brick just to craft 3 hereafters. That takes far too long to farm for one simple teleport, and its too expensive. I...
  7. J

Buffing 5v5 Arena

I think the admins should buff the honor awarded from the 5v5 arena, as how i remember it is being very long sometimes, and barely any honor awarded for it, especially if you lost, which isn't always your fault with a team of 5.
  8. J

Cosmetics

I understand that donating will give you a title of your choice, or a statue anywhere in the game, but will there be the option to donate for cosmetics such as costumes? or image items? as I'm sure there are some players who would want a specific costume, e.g. a limited time item that was once...

Верх