Что нового

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Ну даже незнаю, иногда вылетает по 30к-57к, сказителем даже быть ненадо.

Yubaba

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
No hacks, no magic only good knowledge of the game. Samain demonstrated us how she does it and explained every detail yesterday.
We can not explain/share how she does it in detail because she did not give us permissions to do so. She spent a lot of time to find out how to do it and it is pure skill.

Moreover Archer/Samain provided you with a russian youtube guide how to do this but you did not take it into account and kept calling her a hacker/cheater.

I can give you only a small tip: in fact you can kill her very easily.

Последнее редактирование:

Lamark

Do you think your technicians are not as good as samain??????ahhahahahha
Yep, it is so, because the skill is not something that all can do.
It's like cooking. You can cook something same but not exactly like you can see at TV.
Nobody of you thought about circumstances when you was in fight 20vs1. When you attacked her, before or later, why she couldn't stand alive forever and many things. There are many X and Y factors you didn't count up.
And everytime you all think about cheaters, if you can't do the same it isn't mean that we are cheaters. Basaker is a cheater. And he has been forgiven. And now how dare you even try to deceive us? Firstly, you need to clean your hands before pointing your finger to others. And how I see, you are very dirty players. Using all kinds of possibilities. No honor, no brave. Low morale. And keep trying to deceive Samain - means - No brain.

Lamark

Oh no, three players left this server,Thank you for the fake pictures
If they was cheaters, that's great.
Do you know you are a fool?XD
The GM said there was a cheating video of basaker, but he refused to show it to us,Just a few processed pictures wronged a player
He doesn't play this game anymore,You can make more cheating pictures XD
Why am I? Isn't you are a fool ones who can't understand game mechanics? It's very difficult to understand without having brains in skull.
Why I am not healer, but i can understand how she doing it? And why we would explain to you how to play like she? Why Administration need to explain to you?
Why some russian players in your guild can understand how to get build like Samain(theoretically), but you can't? Why you have no brains in your skulls? Or only 1 brain(Beast's brain) to all of your players?

Excuse me, but this is an end of discussion of all same topics of yours about Samain. That's all. Have a nice IQ level up(may be you need to graduate a high school?), if you wanna to understand game mechanics and don't look very stupid in eyes of foreigners.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх