Что нового

黑珍珠船

anjinj

q请问目前是不是没有开放黑珍珠船啊?图纸碎片打怪打了好多次,一张都不掉,市场上也没看到。

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
I do not quite understand your question. These items are earned by players.

anjinj

战舰:黑珍珠是用55张黑珍珠图纸制成的,但我们还没有击中任何指定的怪物。它不开放吗?此外,抽奖后是否有机会购买Dinah星币?谢谢你

anjinj

Hey, buddy, should we talk about it? It's time to increase the drop rate on the black pearl drawing while it shows up at sea.

I tried to drop the pieces of the black pearl warship drawing as you suggested, but I'm sorry that none of them fell out. I once thought it was my bad luck, but I played three times in a row, every day for nearly five days, and I didn't get a single piece of the black pearl.

This is really frustrating for me. I hope you will consider my suggestion to increase the loss rate of debris or increase the access. Thank you.

rgczxdi

Hey, buddy, should we talk about it? It's time to increase the drop rate on the black pearl drawing while it shows up at sea.

I tried to drop the pieces of the black pearl warship drawing as you suggested, but I'm sorry that none of them fell out. I once thought it was my bad luck, but I played three times in a row, every day for nearly five days, and I didn't get a single piece of the black pearl.

This is really frustrating for me. I hope you will consider my suggestion to increase the loss rate of debris or increase the access. Thank you.
那个b东西不好掉我打了两个才掉一个

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
If you delve into the details, then in the early versions of the game, the chance of falling out of a piece of a pirate ship project was very high. In one of the updates, it was significantly reduced by Korean localizers. In our version of the game, the chance of falling out corresponds to the version after reducing the chance. We deliberately did not reduce the chance.

如果您深入研究细节,那么在游戏的早期版本中,从海盗船项目中掉出来的几率很高。在其中一项更新中,韩国本地人将其大大减少了。在我们的游戏版本中,掉出的几率与降低该几率后的版本相对应。我们故意没有减少机会。

rgczxdi

If you delve into the details, then in the early versions of the game, the chance of falling out of a piece of a pirate ship project was very high. In one of the updates, it was significantly reduced by Korean localizers. In our version of the game, the chance of falling out corresponds to the version after reducing the chance. We deliberately did not reduce the chance.

如果您深入研究细节,那么在游戏的早期版本中,从海盗船项目中掉出来的几率很高。在其中一项更新中,韩国本地人将其大大减少了。在我们的游戏版本中,掉出的几率与降低该几率后的版本相对应。我们故意没有减少机会。
yse

anjinj

“黑珍珠”作为传奇船运送,因此就像生物丹服务器一样简单,提高访问权限就很容易,因此我们可以出现在市场上,例如有机会增加帕达(pada)的机会,或者通过添加内部杂货店出售金箱,所以一方面在我们的服务器上吃着传说中的战舰,仍然有可能增加购买桨盒的数量,我们希望看到这种情况是相互理解的,最终很多人在船上玩了这些游戏,例如,男人:),我希望您可以参考该建议或更广泛地听取它 意见。喜欢帆船运动的玩家可能希望一艘船增加成功的机会。

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Как уже говорилось ранее, шансы как в оригинальной версии игры. Если мы повысим шансы то корбаль смогут получить многие, и его раритетность исчезнет.

As mentioned earlier, the odds are like in the original version of the game. If we increase the chances, many will be able to get corbal, and its rarity will disappear.

如前所述,赔率类似于游戏的原始版本。如果我们增加机会,许多人将能够获得秘密,其稀有性将消失。

anjinj

I want to buy the complete drawing. If the finished product can be provided, I can communicate with the quotation.

Верх