Что нового

Archers have a poor experience in the current version of the game

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

rgczxdi

I hope to be able to restore infinity arrow to version 3.0

At the moment, assassins need only two skills to kill archers in seconds
This is a PVP video.The person you're dealing with is not yet an assassin, but he can still kill you with only 2 skills

In the battle between the archer and the mage, the mage only used a single instant cast, dealing 53,474 life damage
But the archers had no output for him
ZD5PKXM]PV0%K`CQBMKSLSW.png

This is a video of a priest.Priests are the most powerful in the current version.Even with the gift of full healing, cloths have a near-deathless ability

In the potato archer video
In the original hanbok infinite arrow, archers can reach the speed of attack in version 3.0
But this requires network speed and sufficient attack speed
So directly restoring infinity arrow 3.0 is just to balance out high latency players
YouTube

DonTron

What did you expect? Your character has extremely poor survival.
But still, I agree that archers need to increase damage. And the increase in damage is not due to a change in the mechanics of skills, but due to a change in the "Agility" parameter.
Next is the text in Russian, so as not to lose meaning due to Google translator
В настоящий момент у лучников их основной стат ловкость. Проблема заключается в том, что ловкость дает шанса критической атаки лучникам меньше, чем миликам и исправление этой недоработки будет лишь в версии 4.5. Я не прошу сразу же поставить версию 4.5. , но можно было бы повысить шанс критической атаки от ловкость для луков

Последнее редактирование:

mansuiwoaini

I very much agree to modify the infinite arrow because the archer is very unfriendly to Eastern players. Some of them fire very fast, but our Eastern players have slow fire. I think my game character is like a fool. Regardless of animation or damage, I want to modify it, and I want to modify it to an infinite arrow so that more players can join us. Today, I encountered a player who dropped out because of an arrow speed issue, and I hope the administrator can take this issue seriously. Thank you.

我真的同意修改无限箭头,因为弓箭手对东方玩家非常不友好。 他们中有些人射速非常快,但我们的东方球员射速却很慢。 我觉得我的游戏角色像个傻瓜。 无论动画是什么还是动画如何,我都希望对其进行修改,以便更多的玩家加入我们。 今天,我遇到了导致箭头速度问题而退出的原因,希望管理员可以注意这个问题。

rgczxdi

What did you expect? Your character has extremely poor survival.
But still, I agree that archers need to increase damage. And the increase in damage is not due to a change in the mechanics of skills, but due to a change in the "Agility" parameter.
Next is the text in Russian, so as not to lose meaning due to Google translator
В настоящий момент у лучников их основной стат ловкость. Проблема заключается в том, что ловкость дает шанса критической атаки лучникам меньше, чем миликам и исправление этой недоработки будет лишь в версии 4.5. Я не прошу сразу же поставить версию 4.5. , но можно было бы повысить шанс критической атаки от ловкость для луков
My agility is extremely high. I have a dodge chance of 100.8.
But the problem with current archers is no output and no survivability

rgczxdi

I very much agree to modify the infinite arrow because the archer is very unfriendly to Eastern players. Some of them fire very fast, but our Eastern players have slow fire. I think my game character is like a fool. Regardless of animation or damage, I want to modify it, and I want to modify it to an infinite arrow so that more players can join us. Today, I encountered a player who dropped out because of an arrow speed issue, and I hope the administrator can take this issue seriously. Thank you.

我真的同意修改无限箭头,因为弓箭手对东方玩家非常不友好。 他们中有些人射速非常快,但我们的东方球员射速却很慢。 我觉得我的游戏角色像个傻瓜。 无论动画是什么还是动画如何,我都希望对其进行修改,以便更多的玩家加入我们。 今天,我遇到了导致箭头速度问题而退出的原因,希望管理员可以注意这个问题。
Because there are not only one player who exits the Infinite Arrow, but you see one of them. I am afraid that the archer who is not growing now will experience this environment and leave directly after growing up.

Helpic

надо резать магов, точно говорю надо резать 53 ка это перебор.

DonTron

надо резать магов, точно говорю надо резать 53 ка это перебор.
По персонажу с 10% поглощения урона и 50% сопры получить молнию гнева на 19к от посоха 3 эпохи перебор? Я так не считаю. Его выживаемость ничуть не лучше, чем у моба.

Helpic

По персонажу с 10% поглощения урона и 50% сопры получить молнию гнева на 19к от посоха 3 эпохи перебор? Я так не считаю. Его выживаемость ничуть не лучше, чем у моба.
да то все понятно циферки - проблема намного глубже. пвп перестало быть пвп это ваншотные 1 секундные муки. баланса нету пвп нету, вот в чем проблема. пвп было интересным когда надо было дать 2-3 комбы, что бы убить, иметь шанс переиграть соперника, а щя такое пшик и трупы.
елси разобраться так по честному то игрового способа пережить этот урон нету, что бы ты не делал не бустил не развивал гравил и прочее это не поможет.
вот в чем проблема.

rgczxdi

My magic resistance is 9000 with 9% damage reduction. Is his output normal?

rgczxdi

The armor he wore was physically scary, but I could n’t wear cloth to have a very high magic resistance and output.
Mage's defense can be increased through clothes, and can be changed by different opponents, but archers cannot
Mage wears different clothes, but the output is not reduced very much

Robin

да то все понятно циферки - проблема намного глубже. пвп перестало быть пвп это ваншотные 1 секундные муки. баланса нету пвп нету, вот в чем проблема. пвп было интересным когда надо было дать 2-3 комбы, что бы убить, иметь шанс переиграть соперника, а щя такое пшик и трупы.
елси разобраться так по честному то игрового способа пережить этот урон нету, что бы ты не делал не бустил не развивал гравил и прочее это не поможет.
вот в чем проблема.
Правильно используя резист-скилы я могу от всей комбы мага получть по 1 урона
А используя всего 2 скила из сопры я в тяж сете спокойно переживу 9\10 комбинайий топового мага

Robin

The armor he wore was physically scary, but I could n’t wear cloth to have a very high magic resistance and output.
Mage's defense can be increased through clothes, and can be changed by different opponents, but archers cannot
Mage wears different clothes, but the output is not reduced very much
Lol, the same way Elvis one-shote our mage and heals ... where different?

yuxiaoc

射手的输出能力很差。我认为增加无限箭头来改变输出是可以接受的。

由于逃逸足够高,远距离攻击根本无法攻击。

yuxiaoc

The archer's output ability is very poor. I think it is acceptable to increase the infinite arrow to change the output.

With evasion high enough, long-range attacks simply cannot hit

лук должен держать дистанцию. это 1) рейджа лука больше чем у мага. Я не вижу баф кошки на луках на этом сервере. Часто луки вместо мса себе ставят всякую фигню, не берут мобильность, потом ноют. Я играю на маге у меня 2к дефа, тк ношу двурук. Я могу сдохнуть от 1 скила лука крита. Так что не надо ныть.

Если хочешь - можешь создать плотного лука. Я на офе видел лукаря с 33к хп + ветка отхила.

rgczxdi

лук должен держать дистанцию. это 1) рейджа лука больше чем у мага. Я не вижу баф кошки на луках на этом сервере. Часто луки вместо мса себе ставят всякую фигню, не берут мобильность, потом ноют. Я играю на маге у меня 2к дефа, тк ношу двурук. Я могу сдохнуть от 1 скила лука крита. Так что не надо ныть.
Archers are farther than mages because they have leather armor + 3m attack range and limit archers to use leather armor.
Archers also have reading skills, which is not a mage's specialty.
The mage's instantly released skills are all large skills with a very high output bonus.

rgczxdi

The Archer's attack range is 28m.
Archer 8m reduced 20DPS, mage 8m reduced 20DPS?
The mage can change the equipment according to the opponent, and then the 8m attack range will not reduce the damage.
Has a very high burst ability, as well as range attack ability, read the note ability to kill all enemies in the range, close enemies can use the instant ability

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх