• agree

Голосов: 7 77,8%
  • disagree

Голосов: 2 22,2%
  • think about it

Голосов: 0 0,0%

• Всего проголосовало

mansuiwoaini

我希望我能平等地对待每个国家的弓箭手,而不是因为他在服务器国比较好。在其他不在服务器中的国家/地区中,由于ping原因,dps比服务器所在国家/地区小50%。一个国家/地区的玩家每秒可以发射6次或更多次。相反,不在游戏中的玩家每秒可以发射2-3次。其他国家/地区的玩家也付出了很多努力和成本。由于ping,我们不能开心。在玩游戏时,我们的DPS至少降低了50%。希望管理员可以注意这个问题。
我希望公平对待每个弓箭手,将所有弓箭手的速度提高到一定水平,或者解决ping问题,

rgczxdi

我希望我能平等地对待每个国家的弓箭手,而不是因为他在服务器国比较好。在其他不在服务器中的国家/地区中,由于ping原因,dps比服务器所在国家/地区小50%。一个国家/地区的玩家每秒可以发射6次或更多次。相反,不在游戏中的玩家每秒可以发射2-3次。其他国家/地区的玩家也付出了很多努力和成本。由于ping,我们不能开心。在玩游戏时,我们的DPS至少降低了50%。希望管理员可以注意这个问题。
我希望公平对待每个弓箭手,将所有弓箭手的速度提高到一定水平,或者解决ping问题,
I hope I can treat the archer in every country equally, not because he is better in the server country. In other countries that are not in the server, the dps is 50% smaller than the country in which the server is located due to ping. Players from a country can fire 6 or more times per second. In contrast, players who are not in the game can fire 2-3 times per second. Players in other countries also put in a lot of effort and cost. We cannot be happy because of ping. When playing games, our DPS was reduced by at least 50%. Hope the administrator can pay attention to this problem.
I want to treat each archer fairly, increase the speed of all archers to a certain level, or solve the ping problem,

rgczxdi

The management team is aware of the problem and is trying to solve it, but there is no reasonable solution at present.
Please come up with a reasonable solution.
I'm proposing to speed up the visual effects so that archers don't want to leave the game right away.
But I prefer to restore the 3.0 infinite arrow.
But it is unfair to the two-handed cloth mage, but why should the two-handed cloth mage choose the output to consider defense?

mansuiwoaini

The management team is aware of the problem and is trying to solve it, but there is no reasonable solution at present.
Please come up with a reasonable solution.
I'm proposing to speed up the visual effects so that archers don't want to leave the game right away.
But I prefer to restore the 3.0 infinite arrow.
But it is unfair to the two-handed cloth mage, but why should the two-handed cloth mage choose the output to consider defense?
Yes i agree with you

AA Free Help

Виновник Всех бед
Команда форума
We are aware of this issue and are making efforts to fix it.

Верх