Что нового

Developer event suggestion - Envoy to Auroria

Whilst attempting to think of ways to make the server stand out, and seeing peoples complaints around the "submit a screenshot" event, I thought I would pitch this idea.

The premise of this event would include some developer/volunteer played characters, out performing a task in the world, which the playerbase can then interact with, if we were to do this on say, a saturday evening, I think it could be cool, and a huge draw of players.

The premise is thus.

East/West factions want to improve their relations with Auroria, and so they're going to send a delegation to Auroria, the delegation would consist of several characters, ideally played by developers or volunteers manning a enoan galley along with trade packs , each week the faction would alternate.

The delegation would depart from its faction port, i.e austera and two crowns, sail a pre-determined route to the housing islands, pause for a time, follow a pre-determined route to freedich, pause for a time, follow a pre-determined route to growl gate, pause for a time, before finally sailing to their destination in auroria.

The route would be pre-published on the forums, and during pauses server announcements would be used to let everyone know where the convoy is i.e "The pirates scramble as the Nuian Envoy anchors in the bay of growlgate. They look to be taking on supplies and will be there 10 minutes"

The hostile faction would be able to actively attack the convoy, and attempt to steal the trade packs it is carrying.

The friendly faction would be faced with a choice, guard the delegation, get it to auroria safely, and see what the reward is for success, or turn pirate, and kill their own faction to steal their packs.

Obviously this is just a base idea, which needs refinement, but I would like to hear feedback from both players and the administration about whether this is even within the realm of possibility? even if it's a one off.

Верх