Что нового

Это нормально?

Lamark

well, this not the same post right? that problem you stated is in the other post. right now we are discussing how you do a fall with not losing any health. a good way to prove is to redo it in a live stream. maybe you are just too scare. I am not saying anything bad, just want to see how you did it maybe I can learn from it. people who use cheat report other people using cheat. nice very nice. I can say sorry if I am wrong but I need the see a live stream of how you do it.
I don't wanna do anything because admins not gonna ban me, that means i am clearly not cheater, and our guildmembers can prove that we are not cheaters, proves not for you - our enemies, but for administration of this server. And administration not gonna show proves for players, they will just say you, that we are clear.

bil213

I don't wanna do anything because admins not gonna ban me, that means i am clearly not cheater, and our guildmembers can prove that we are not cheaters, proves not for you - our enemies, but for administration of this server. And administration not gonna show proves for players, they will just say you, that we are clear.
do a live stream to prove it than if you guys are so clean that never use cheat
╮(﹀_﹀)╭

Robin

Объясните уже им кто-нибудь, что Basaker был проверен и в его действиях выявили использование сторонних программ. Бан был из-за этого, а не каких-то скринов ...
А то, что человек приземлился, не получив урона, как показалось кому-то с большой высоты, то это не является причиной для бана. Аккаунты Врача, Samain и, я не сомневаюсь, мой, наверняка были уже проверены много раз.
Если бы нас было за что банить - уже были бы забанены

Krovosisa

Объясните уже им кто-нибудь, что Basaker был проверен и в его действиях выявили использование сторонних программ. Бан был из-за этого, а не каких-то скринов ...
А то, что человек приземлился, не получив урона, как показалось кому-то с большой высоты, то это не является причиной для бана. Аккаунты Врача, Samain и, я не сомневаюсь, мой, наверняка были уже проверены много раз.
Если бы нас было за что банить - уже были бы забанены
Нападение + исцеление= бан

Lamark

Baki, you should learn english in short time, if you wanna play without missunderstanding on EU server from Russian/English speaking administration.

Верх