Что нового

Faction Change Discussion

xeon

With the recent Introduction of faction transfers it became pretty obvious that the west faction is now way stronger/bigger/active than east. The only active people on the east side is the <SZTY> guild, which is 99% china and they live in a completly different time zone than pretty much everyone from europe, and also most from russia.

In the afternoon prime time for EU/RU (17-24 UTC) there is absolutely nothing the east faction can do. Golden plains, Mistmerrow, Abyssal, GR, CR, Oclera and many other things are limited to west-players only at the moment which makes it really unsatisfying for every east player that is not playing when the chinese players are active, so pretty much every european and russian player.

With one of the recent patches there was also Secret Gift introduced to the Oclera daily quest, which is currently not doable by east players since there is a lack of players doing it, giving another advantage to west players.

In my opinion the introduction of faction transfer was a really bad idea and I can honestly not understand how the admin team can not monitor the transfers in any way. It's so obvious that many many players left east to go west, wouldn't you think that will create some sort of imbalance??
What do you guys think?

Пожалуйста, используйте переводчик, если вы не говорите по-английски
如果您不会说英语,请使用翻译

Blamewars

S3KI8Q2zZhc.jpg
Но ведь Глаз 2 раза в день. Ходите на утреннюю шо вам мешает?

Blamewars

Часовые пояса, детка. Ничего личного. Попробуйте наныть эти баночки в других квестах.
Смещать время глаза ради Китайцев и ломать механику игры никто не будет.

p.s. А вот в другие квесты добавить такую-же награду, очень даже можно. На тех-же самых спрутов.

Blamewars

Don't pay attention to him, he is a west rat. Every east is trying to kill him.
Китайские рабы, флаг радуги вам в руки.
Все, кто подстилается под Китайцев не заслуживает уважения.
Я ушёл на Запад с одной целью -Изничтожить эту опухоль вместе с моими друзьями.
А вы можете и дальше что-то пытаться сделать на Востоке, в надежде что Китайцы вам помогут. (Рофлан помойка)

IIIanuTq

Maybe it's something new to you but people have jobs and need to work to earn their money =) it's at 11 AM UTC, that's work time for european people. Do you not have jobs in russia? wtf.
У нас глаз проходит в 12:00 и в 00:00, т.е. для нас это тоже не самое удобное время. И так было всегда, на других серверах тоже. Cr, gr вы всегда можете выполнить, ивенты проходят по игровому времени. Вообще все ивениы повторяются по нескольку раз, и их успевают выполнить обе фракции.

Синий

Не делаю Oclear вообще по будням...Днём я на работе, а ночью уже спать как бы пора

xeon

У нас глаз проходит в 12:00 и в 00:00, т.е. для нас это тоже не самое удобное время. И так было всегда, на других серверах тоже. Cr, gr вы всегда можете выполнить, ивенты проходят по игровому времени. Вообще все ивениы повторяются по нескольку раз, и их успевают выполнить обе фракции.
I don't think you understand what I am saying. The only time the east faction was able to beat west in those events since faction transfer was introduced is when the chinese players are awake (They do currently have vacation because of a national holiday, so it might be different this week).
Yes I know that there is multiple events each day, and I know that with the chinese the east faction wins from time to time, but there is absolutely NOTHING the east can do during the normal prime time in EU/RU (17-24 UTC). Noone is making raid's for any faction event, GR,CR, anything at all. It's basically like a dead wasteland if the chinese are offline.

And the issue I have with this is the faction transfer, before faction transfers there was atleast some people willing to do oclera, cr and other stuff during those times. Now it's quite literally noone.

IIIanuTq

I don't think you understand what I am saying. The only time the east faction was able to beat west in those events since faction transfer was introduced is when the chinese players are awake (They do currently have vacation because of a national holiday, so it might be different this week).
Yes I know that there is multiple events each day, and I know that with the chinese the east faction wins from time to time, but there is absolutely NOTHING the east can do during the normal prime time in EU/RU (17-24 UTC). Noone is making raid's for any faction event, GR,CR, anything at all. It's basically like a dead wasteland if the chinese are offline.

And the issue I have with this is the faction transfer, before faction transfers there was atleast some people willing to do oclera, cr and other stuff during those times. Now it's quite literally noone.
Как говорят админы, после 3.5 вернутся старые игроки и будет поток новых. Я так понимаю, они надеяться что тогда ситуация стабилизируется

Реакции: xeon

xeon

Как говорят админы, после 3.5 вернутся старые игроки и будет поток новых. Я так понимаю, они надеяться что тогда ситуация стабилизируется
That would be great, but faction change will always crate a unbalanced server situation if they do not monitor how many changes actually happen in one of the factions. I hope the admins will monitor it closely and not allow faction changes if one faction becomes too strong.

Lamark

Isn't it Your Chinese friends whose fault that most of russian and europeans transferred to West Side because of their idioticy? And you are their friend from now on because they can't fight with us on our prime time? Cry More Chinese low iq policy.
If they couldn't see two steps ahead while processing their policy that are THEIR problems for now. Why would anyone play with people who always disturb their growing in gear and gold even if it is a game? People is playing game not to receive bad emotions after hard worktime because of chinese. I'm talking about russian community from Far East(GMT+7-+10).

Последнее редактирование:

xeon

Isn't it Your Chinese friends whose fault that most of russian and europeans transferred to West Side because of their idioticy? And you are their friend from now on because they can't fight with us on our prime time? Cry More Chinese low iq policy.
If they couldn't see two steps ahead while processing their policy that are THEIR problems for now. Why would anyone play with people who always disturb their growing in gear and gold even if it is a game? People is playing game not to receive bad emotions after hard worktime because of chinese. I'm talking about russian community from Far East(GMT+7-+10).
I don't care where they are from, fact is that both factions currently either get overpowered or underpowered in faction events. If you enjoy stomping the enemy in almost every fight without a challenge that's great for you, I don't. I personally can play in the mornings most of the times too when the chinese are doing faction events like Mistmerrow, and it's so one-sided, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy that.. Same with the west in the evening, do you like just running into the enemy base without any resistance and just instantly win? I don't, it's boring and takes away the purpose of the game. What do you think will new players do when they see this imbalance? There is just no healthy competition

Knopka

Да, ушли все русские восточники на западе, теперь невозможно собирать на разломы по вечерам.
Про росу и дш вообще молчу. У основной массы(дв) в это время 2-3 утра, они спят.
Еще и око, 3 раза в неделю. По вечерам запад "фрифармит" её. А это примерно 120 паков по 150г. Не хило так.
Нужно что-то делать.

Синий

Да, ушли все русские восточники на западе, теперь невозможно собирать на разломы по вечерам.
Про росу и дш вообще молчу. У основной массы(дв) в это время 2-3 утра, они спят.
Еще и око, 3 раза в неделю. По вечерам запад "фрифармит" её. А это примерно 120 паков по 150г. Не хило так.
Нужно что-то делать.
Перевезти всех в Китай, либо наоборот

rgczxdi

是的 . 完全没有反抗的比赛是特别无聊的
If you don't understand Chinese, please use the translation.
Если вы не понимаете китайский, пожалуйста, используйте перевод.

Реакции: xeon

Верх