Что нового

Fixes we need now.

BillieEilish

Hello Admin Team,

It doesn't seem the "Ideas" section gets much visibility so I figured this might work better.

We need the following fixes:
1)Endless Arrows needs to be fixed. They were too strong, sure, but now they are really bad. I'm not even an archer and it is laughable how bad they are, not to mention the animation. Give them some love. Don't make them ping-based.

2)The "Abyssal Skill Quest" needs to be fixed. People are spending 200g on Specialization Snowflakes to find out they can't learn the skill. It's been reported to you guys a while ago (in late July!). Fix it. Change the item or something to complete the quest but yeah, fix it.

Let's continue this thread with other important fixes.

3)Boosting sport fishing (a solid 30% increase would do fine) gold rewards. Most servers have done it for a reason: fishing was nerfed bad by XLGames during these patches and it can seriously use some love. It's not only good for people who fish (I definitely don't), it's good for the overall health of the open-world. ArcheAge is a sandpark game, with a heavy emphasis on openworld PvP. Boosting fishing means more people will be on the open seas. In turn, this gives more targets to would-be pirates. More pirates out there means more fights in open waters.

4)Reducing the cost of respec (skill resets). For some odd reason, this version of ArcheAge has increased said costs tenfold. We're not sure why and I think a lot of people really dislike it. Being able to toy with your skills, ever so slightly, is the hallmark of a good, adaptive player.

5)Reducing the money made doing the "Family Fishing" quest, which is repeatable and introduce WAY too much completely safe gold. These quests bring nothing to the game and just make it possible for people to make a lot of entirely safe gold. It runs opposite to the idea of a "risk vs. reward" open-world.

Последнее редактирование:
Крч как я понял что он хочет: улучшение сломанного азарта (сделано), какая то фигня с бедны, улучшение рыбалки чтобы была более выгодной, уменьшение стоимости респека, уменьшение стоимости итемов для семейного кв рыбалки.

Uhh1

Респек не такой дорогой, если делать его через руну. Ну ту, которая сохраняет респек слоты. У вас есть выбор, можете копить на руну, а можете менять классы, как вам вздумается, но платить за это больше.

Семейную рыбалку следует оставить, так сказать "черный день". Если нужна репутация, напрягись, и добудь ее даже в этот день.

Единственное, за что я проголосую, так это за ап рыбалки. Дело интересное, даже милое. Хотелось, чтобы она была прибыльной.

Про абис скил ничего не знаю, еще не делал. Но если для него требуется куча голды, это значит только то, что на него требуется куча голды, хочешь скил - плати. Аналогичная проблема была и с камнями, но это исправили, к сожалению. Было приятно добывать камни семьей, чтобы заняться общим делом. Классная фишка была, но убита нахуй. И камни за хонор не оказались бесполезными, часто их покупать стал.
Как то так.

BillieEilish

Респек не такой дорогой, если делать его через руну. Ну ту, которая сохраняет респек слоты. У вас есть выбор, можете копить на руну, а можете менять классы, как вам вздумается, но платить за это больше.

Семейную рыбалку следует оставить, так сказать "черный день". Если нужна репутация, напрягись, и добудь ее даже в этот день.

Единственное, за что я проголосую, так это за ап рыбалки. Дело интересное, даже милое. Хотелось, чтобы она была прибыльной.

Про абис скил ничего не знаю, еще не делал. Но если для него требуется куча голды, это значит только то, что на него требуется куча голды, хочешь скил - плати. Аналогичная проблема была и с камнями, но это исправили, к сожалению. Было приятно добывать камни семьей, чтобы заняться общим делом. Классная фишка была, но убита нахуй. И камни за хонор не оказались бесполезными, часто их покупать стал.
Как то так.
The core principle of ArcheAge and any "open-world" game is Risk Vs. Reward. Family Fishing is completely safe, yet extremely profitable and thus disruptive to the flow of the game, as people would normally take more risks (go into the open world, face PvP scenarios, etc.) can now make as much money by simply sitting by a lake in Solzreed.

Uhh1

The core principle of ArcheAge and any "open-world" game is Risk Vs. Reward. Family Fishing is completely safe, yet extremely profitable and thus disruptive to the flow of the game, as people would normally take more risks (go into the open world, face PvP scenarios, etc.) can now make as much money by simply sitting by a lake in Solzreed.
I understood "reducing" like "increase", my bad. So, agree with you.

Верх