Что нового

Making Arena and arena rewards better.

alexisnuma

Right now Arena is almost dead content because the only rewards we get are kyrious badges which only have the expensive instruments, and depending on your class depends on if you need that instrument or not.

i suggest putting arena only costumes that can be bought with badges that way it gives more incentive to do it.

my next suggestion is to make free for all arena, balanced by adding in pre-stated gear just like sparring. This is a change live also has as well. The reason for this is because no one wants to play a free for all arena where some guy with the highest gear score just dominates the whole game. This makes lower gear or new players not want to do free for all arena at all

Another place to get costumes feels unneeded, there's already a couple of crafted ones, the cash store ones, and the synethesis ones.

In reality all I think it needs is honour potions for sale for kyrios coins, so like at launch it can generate honour, as well as these specific coins.

Everyone needs honour, and just adding honour potions to the kyrios store means people can choose what they want from it.

Верх