Что нового

New Trading System 16.03.2021 (interrogation)

Does our server need a new trading system?

• Всего проголосовало

Technoinside

Many people were not very happy with the appearance of a new trading system on our server, after all, the server is custom, and many things in our country do not fit the new trading system.
I will give a small example, we will disassemble it as craft Ayanad longspear.
Let's say I don't know about restoring gear and crafting a cannon from Ernoan. Approximately 5 to 20+ Transmuter units are used for rerolling a cannon.
Craft 1 Transmuter includes 12 Coal, 20 Transmuter - 240 Coal, and that's only for Magnificent .
Let's add Epherium - Delphinad , and finally, roll Ayanad into the stat we need. It can take us more than 720 coal just to get cannon penetrations.
Let's add more coal to our coal, which we need for the craft itself. 400-500 coal.

As a result, it can take up to or more than 1200 coal to craft one Ayanad longspear.
It is unrealistic to farm such an amount of the most, a T2 pack from a trading post is rented on average for 20-25 coal. We need 60 PACKS !!! It's one thing to craft them, but we will have to wait for their appearance and craft only one gun for a long time.
Or buy coal at a huge price from the treadmills, which is again unrealistic for a beginner. With such a reduced percentage, hand over packs of 8-13 gold ...

In general, I want to know the opinion of the players on our server.

Верх