Что нового

[Promotion] Donate and receive free bonus gifts!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Yuumi

Команда форума
Dear players!
From 11:00 (UTC+3) on February 12 to 23:59 (UTC+3) on February 25 a new promotion is taking place. When you donate and add credits to your account you will now also receive free and unique gifts! The type of bonus item depends on the amount you donate.
bonus.png

How to donate:
- First method
- Second method

Donation amounts and the gifts you will receive:
$5 payment (1250 credits)
- Labor Potion 500 LP (bound), 5 pcs.
$25 payment (6250 credits)
- Superior Red Regrade Charm (bound), 1 pc.
$50 payment (12,500 credits)
- Moonsand Fox

silverpet.jpg

The pet will become an excellent helper in battle: using its fox cunning, the Moonsand Fox makes its enemies forget spells and lose their weapons.
Features: melee, weakening the enemy
Skills:
Level 10: Scratch
Strengthens the pet's scratch to deal Physical Damage. Has a chance to trip the target.
Level 20: Health Regen
Restores the pet's health.
Level 30: Overrun
Lunges at an enemy, inflicting Physical Damage. If it's in the Kawaii-Overload mode, then it also Shackles the target for 2.0 sec.
Level 40: Hypnotize
Charms surrounding targets and increases its Evasion +30%. Hostile targets in a 5m radius are also Silenced for 2.0 sec, if it's in the Kawaii-Overload mode.
Level 50: Kawaii-Overload
Charms the target for 10.0 sec and enters Kwaii-Overload mode. The Kawaii-Overload mode adds bonus effects to other skills.
$100 payment (25,000 crystals)
- Safeguard (bound), 1 pc.
Please note that the display is incorrect in the game. At the moment, this safeguard protects your item from both failure and downgrading. It can be used on an item at any grade.

FAQ
How exactly is the bonus calculated?
• For example, if you buy a card for $50 (12,500 crystals) and then enter the code in your personal account then 12,500 crystals + the bonus items for all 3 categories of $5, $25, and $50 are added to your cart.
I bought crystals to a friend and gave the code to him. Who will receive the bonus, me or him?
• The gift will be received by the player who enters the code in his personal account. Whoever made the purchase of crystals does not matter.
Will the bonus be credited to the character or account? Where can I find gifts?
Under account. You can transfer bonuses from the Shopping Cart on the website.
What types of payment are covered by the promotion?
• For all types of payments.
How many times can I receive these gifts?
• Only once.
Are the payments summed up? For example, if I buy 10 codes for $5, will I receive the $50 bonus gift?
• No, they do not add up. If you buy and redeem $5 codes, you will only receive the $5 gift. To receive a gift of a certain category, you must activate the code of the corresponding amount.
I want to get all the bonuses at once. What do I need to do?
• You can purchase a card for $ 100. This way you will receive all the gifts.
What happens if I activate two codes? First $ 5, and then $ 25?
• You will receive a bonus for every activation. Thus, when you activate the code for $ 5, you will receive 5 bottles of ginger drink. And when activated for $ 25, an additional Powerful Universal Catalyst. You will not receive a bottle of ginger drink the second time.
How long is the bonus gift stored in the basket?
• Indefinitely.
I have donated before. Will I be able to receive any of these gifts?
• If you donated after 11:00 am (UTC+3) on February 12 then you can receive gifts.
How long do I have to wait for the bonus gift to be added to the basket?
• The item is credited within 24 hours.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
The promotion has been extended until 12:00 on March 1.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх