Что нового

Remove Honor medal requirement for new players

alexisnuma

in order to get to ancestral 1 and from any lvl past that point you need honor forged medals, in order to get honor you need to show up to CR, GR, Whalesong, and Aegis during certain times, the issue is not everyone is able to play during these times and typically its the NA players that s struggle during these times.

It's been almost 4 weeks and i still have people in my guild that were only able to show up to a CR raid once and they have been stuck at level 55 because they just can't get on during those times. the thing that makes it difficult is that

just like in the live version of archeage unchained i think the medal requirement for ancestral should be removed so that it does not punish or hinder players that can't be on during those set times, and allows them to progress not slow them down. It makes it even harder on them when you realize that honor is used for a lot of other things aside from just lvling.

Tonicaaa

@Pinky this is very interesting and I kind of agree on this especially when we talk about players from America... Time zone difference makes them be unable to progress in honor (doing CR/GR/whalesong/Aegis) events

Верх