Что нового

some suggestions.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

znjs

Hello managers and developers:
I am a loyal player of the ancient century, I have played a lot of servers. I have a perfect ancient century in my heart. But I dare not say it, and this idea seems to be a little overwhelming.
If you can adopt some of my suggestions or ideas. I am very grateful to you.
I really like The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, he is a 2011 game, but even now. He is also a very, very fun game. Because he is free, he has many mods. These mods make it a new life again and again.
So, I will list some of my own ideas and suggestions.

Problems that need to be urgently revised.
1. Donation and shopping malls.
1.1 The current process of donation is complex and unstable. I hope that you can find a medium-level donation method. You can learn from RU, NA.
1.2 The price of the goods in the mall is very expensive.
Please do not study with the Chinese ancient century team. I only say that China has a lot of game players, even more than 100 million, which even exceeds the total population of some countries. Therefore, China’s ancient century service providers were not afraid of no one to play games. Therefore, they will change the face of China's ancient century beyond recognition. I am telling you a joke: China's ancient century players. Players with a score of 15,000 are afraid to go out of the peace zone and dare not go to the battlefield. China's top players, equipment rating is 30,000! Yes, 30,000, if not the red dragon will fly, they can even single out!
And you are a latecomer, you should align the price of the goods in the mall to RU, NA.
1.3 There are very few things in the mall.
I know that you have removed many items from the mall in order to maintain fairness. But it also obliterates diversity.
Some decorative furniture. Items for UCC. It should be added. Merchants' mining machines, grassland big cows, and huge ancient trees should also be joined.
If I were to dig a mine for another month to build a house, I chose to give up the game.
2, battle and equipment
Of course, the top equipment has the ability to kill one shot, especially the assassin. But we can't even get a set of 40H equipment. We can't even kill the original mainland mobs, even the mice that lost the city can't die.
Some things are invisible benefits. Do not all official uniforms know the 40H problem?
:((
3. Partially incorrect translation.
Some translations have errors, but these are irrelevant. You can fix it slowly.

A bright flash of light.
MOD!MOD!MOD!
The highlight of our AA service is the new map. We call it like this.
You need to go through very complicated tasks to upgrade your 4 grid tractor to 8 grids. I think that in this step, it should be aligned with NA, RU.
Then, the focus is coming. Why can't we have a 10 grid, 12 grid tractor? These custom tractors are the biggest reward for new maps. Why is my tractor not 6m/s, 7m/s?
I think that as long as I work hard, I should get these unique cars.
I still vaguely remember that in 2011, my friend told me that there will be a personal flying vehicle in the ancient century, that is, an airship. Why can't we customize it?
By consuming a lot of resources and a lot of game time, we get the airship. This is very balanced.
We can even think like this: Where are our cars, boats, horses, and war pets kept? If we can have a complete base in a modern map, it will be more real!
The running business in the Western Continent is so comfortable that players can even run a business while watching a movie. The East China will not work, and the East China will hit the wall with a little carelessness. So why not increase the trade price of Dongda Road by 1 gold coin to achieve balance?
4. Dear manager. Our server is truly international, true utopia.
But please note that there are many different players.
4.1 Combat players. This is a group of players who especially like PVP. They will even open red, or directly kill any enemy players who can kill.
4.2 Life players. This is a group of players who like to farm, raise, fish, run, and build a manor. They even adjust the whole day for the furniture.
4.3 Replica player. This is a group like the next copy, playing BOSS, PVE.
You value balance and world progress. These are all OK.
Balance is a very difficult thing, but there is a reward for paying.
If you continue to stick to your absolute balance, then players will be less and less, and when there are only a few hundred active players in the end, you are likely to turn off AA. Then we will lose this server.

Последнее редактирование:

znjs

你好管理者和开发者:
我是一个上古世纪的忠实玩家,我玩过很多的服务器。我心中有一个完美的上古世纪。但是我不敢说出来,这个想法显得有些天马行空。
如果您能采纳我的一些建议或想法。我很感激您。
我非常喜欢《上古卷轴5:天际》一般,他是一款2011年的游戏,但即使到了现在。他也是一款非常非常好玩的游戏。因为他是自由的,他有许多mod。这些mod让它一次又一次的新生。
那么,我将自己的一些想法和建议列举下来。

需要急切修改的问题。
捐赠与商城。
目前捐赠的流程十分复杂且不稳定。我希望您能找一个中等程度捐赠办法。可以向RU,NA学习。
商城中的商品价格很贵。
请不要向中国的上古世纪团队学习。我只说一点,中国得游戏玩家很多,甚至超过了1亿,这甚至超过了一些国家的总人口。所以中国的上古世纪服务商根本不害怕没人来玩游戏。因此他们才会把中国的上古世纪改的面目全非。我给您讲个笑话:中国的上古世纪玩家。装备评分1.5万的玩家,都不敢出和平区,不敢去战场。中国最顶级的玩家,装备评分有3万!是的3万,如果不是红龙会飞,他们甚至可以单挑!
并且您是后来者,您应该将商城中的商品价格向RU,NA看齐。
商城中的东西很少。
我知道你们把很多物品从商城中删除是为了保持公平性。但是也同样抹杀了多样性。
一些装饰用的家具。用于UCC的物品。应当被加入进去。商人的矿机,草原大奶牛,巨大远古树木,也应当被加入。
如果让我再挖一个月的矿去造一个房子,我选择放弃这个游戏。
战斗与装备
顶级装备当然拥有一击必杀的能力,尤其是刺客。但是我们甚至凑不齐一套40H的装备。我们甚至连原大陆小怪都杀不死,连失落城市的老鼠都打不死。
有些东西是隐形福利。难道各个官服都不知道40H的问题吗?
:((
部分错误的翻译。
一些翻译有错误,但这些无关痛痒。您可以慢慢修正。

璀璨的闪光点。
MOD!MOD!MOD!
我们AA服最闪光的点,就是新地图。我们都这样叫它。
你需要通过很复杂的任务,才能把你的4格拖拉机升级到8格。我认为在这个步骤中,应该向NA,RU看齐。
然后,重点来了。为什么我们不能拥有10格,12格的拖拉机?这些自定义的拖拉机,才是新地图最大的奖励。为什么我的拖拉机不是6m/s,7m/s呢?
我认为,只要我付出努力,我就应当获得这些独一无二的车。
我依稀还记得在2011年,我的朋友给我说,上古世纪会有个人的飞行载具,就是飞空艇。为什么我们不能自定义呢?
通过消耗很多资源,很多的游戏时间,我们获得飞空艇。这很平衡。
我们甚至可以这么想:我们的车子,船,马,战宠都是被保存在哪里?如果我们能在现代化的地图中,拥有一个品类齐全的基地,这样会更真实!
西大陆跑商是如此舒服,玩家甚至可以一边看电影,一边跑商。而东大陆就不行了,东大陆稍有不慎就会撞到墙上。那么为什么不能让东大路所有的贸易价格提高1金币,来达到平衡呢?
尊敬的管理者。我们的服务器是真正的国际服,真正的乌托邦。
但是请注意,玩家也分很多种。
4.1 战斗玩家。这是一群特别喜欢PVP的玩家。他们甚至会开红,或者直接杀任何可以杀的敌对玩家。
4.2 生活玩家。这是一群喜欢农场,养殖,钓鱼,跑商,打造庄园的玩家。他们甚至会为了摆放家具而去调整一整天。
4.3 副本玩家。这是一群喜欢下副本,打BOSS,PVE。
你很看重平衡和世界进度。这些都OK。
平衡是一件很难得事,但是有付出就要有回报。
如果您继续坚持您的绝对平衡,那么玩家会越来越少,当最后只有几百个活跃玩家的时候,你很有可能会关闭AA。那么我们也就失去这个服务器。

Helpic

Тяжело людям, никто не хочет задротить - чего высер то? И донить не могут так как вариант обмена такой у них запрещен.

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
О какой проблеме 40H вы имете ввиду?

Knopka

О какой проблеме 40H вы имете ввиду?
Он о том что "мы даж собирать сет из бездну не можем".
40H это данж на западе, воющая бездна. Точно не знаю какая версия он имеет ввиду - гер или обычная.

Но это было написано 1.5 - 2 месяца назад.

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
We are already working on a number of your proposals.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх