Что нового

Meteora Penalty application for violation of arena regulations

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bobo

You think they're giving me points? If I need to brush points, why don't I reduce my winning rate?

Bobo

Why didn't you come when I called 1v1? You're all active Of course, I have to avoid Robin and flat

rgczxdi

We used victory by fair means or foul,
But is it fair that you don't use a buff in your speech to pretend to win?
To see someone who does not belong to you exit immediately is already a trading arena
Even after I knew I couldn't beat jaki, I didn't choose to run away

rgczxdi

I did not participate simply because I had used up all my counts and could not continue to participate

Bobo

Second, when you played 1v1, we were in the row, but I don't know why you used to avoid us I haven't met you, or you won't speak so easily

rgczxdi

I met valody in the middle of my morning battle with less, and used my last extra count when I got up at night

Bobo

You have no one to join my 1v1. You can only let the administrator see if we were fighting in it last night

rgczxdi

So the headline is apply for punishment
It's not a direct punishment
You're the only one who's been nervous and scared

Bobo

I just feel that what you said is very interesting, as if I dare not avoid you and you 1v1.

Yubaba

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Мы не будем наказывать этих игроков, так как они тратят проходки. Однако, мы не исключаем того, что правила или механика арены могут ыть изменены в одном из ближайших обновлений.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх