Что нового

Problems in the arena

rgczxdi

1591682804824.png

Problems in the arena, the Russian version can still see player names, which is very unfair
Every time they see me in the arena, they give up, causing me to waste time.I need a fight not a victory
1591682999940.png

crusenik

makes me wonder about trade run alert.
does Russian version able to see trade alert for all trade locations while others can only see trade run alert in Growl, Freed and DS?

Krovosisa

The trade warning has not been cancelled, but the arena name has been cancelled
But you can still see that it's a vulnerability
Как ты можешь утверждать что происходит слив арены, может они просто хотят pvp между собой? ( My be they just wants to pvp
between themselves) U can"t to prove violation.

Как ты можешь утверждать что происходит слив арены, может они просто хотят pvp между собой? ( My be they just wants to pvp
between themselves) U can"t to prove violation.
там у метеоры было в том месяце 100 процентов винрейта. Никто кроме китайцев с ним видимо не бился. Тк флат или робин его бы ушатали там.

rgczxdi

1591714976504.png

A very disgusting trading arena
Use your other character to enter the arena and brush your head to complete the quest
Then insult those players who really want to play in the arena
That's what happens when you don't punish them

rgczxdi

Шуркин sorry
I chose to leave, but that is not a normal battlefield, even if we fight together can not win

pisces

And ask Шуркин,we quickly destroyed the building.Do you always like to reflect your mistakes in the game?

Bobo

In the future, when Archer Game goes online, all players should not participate in 4v4 to avoid being reported to swipe points lol

rgczxdi

We chose to fight normally, even though we were members of the same union
But you've stopped using it as a stage
It's just a tool to get the job done
It also damages the interests of players who like to fight

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
1)На данный момент имена персонажей не должны показываться в окне регистрации.
2)Мы думаем над тем, чтобы было невозможно видеть имя персонажа на арене, чтобы минимизировать факт влияния на результат боя.

Верх