Что нового

Это нормально?

pisces

Да о чем с вам спорить, Что на видео такого показано? Что человек с бафом от гильдии на - урон от падения упал и не получил урона? Он что с какого-т онебоскреба рухнул? С эфен-хала? Что эт овидео вообще показывает? НА какой высоте он был? Была ли у него рунка в ботинках рна момент снятия видео? Ничего не понятно
Or can you use a stopwatch to calculate the fall time? lol

DonTron

Перо которое баки заюзал дает баф ги 6-7 лвл, так что этим пером он заменил баф ги
Баки под пером падает с довольно низкой высоты и получает урон, в то время как с баффом 7-ой гильдии я могу упасть с резиденции и не получить урон. Но куда мне, незнающему игроку. Баки же не используют какой-то нищебродский бафф для имитации баффа, которого у него нет.

pisces

Баки под пером падает с довольно низкой высоты и получает урон, в то время как с баффом 7-ой гильдии я могу упасть с резиденции и не получить урон. Но куда мне, незнающему игроку. Баки же не используют какой-то нищебродский бафф для имитации баффа, которого у него нет.
Are you a real idiot?

pisces

Check out the difference between your shoes and that of wrath?

pisces

Try to explain the difference between feather and guild buff? Isn't it 20%?

Jsky

Попробуй заюзать на твине перо, оно дает тот же самый баф ги

Lamark

Try to explain the difference between feather and guild buff? Isn't it 20%?
I'm not taking damage from falling around 17-18 meters of high with guildbuff level 7. But buff works only when closing glider in air very short time, around 5 seconds.
This buff works like racial skill of Cats. It's not only reducing damage from falling by 20% but also increase the high you don't take damage from falling at all, around 17-18 meters.
What can I say? You don't have same buff in your experiment to prove that I'm cheating. You are just trying to deceive EAST.

Последнее редактирование:

bil213

I'm not taking damage from falling around 17-18 meters of high with guildbuff level 7. But buff works only when closing glider in air very short time, around 5 seconds.
This buff works like racial skill of Cats. It's not only reducing damage from falling by 20% but also increase the high you don't take damage from falling at all, around 17-18 meters.
What can I say? You don't have same buff in your experiment to prove that I'm cheating. You are just trying to deceive EAST.
well,why don't you provide a video to show how you do it? to prove you are
not cheating, a good way is to show us how you do it. a full video that shows every thing will make people quite

wumingju

First of all, please open your eyes and see clearly ,What Enchant is on warsh shoes????
All buffs just reduce blood volume,Not completely unharmed

bil213

i have an idea for you. why don't you do a live stream on YouTube to prove you are not cheating. XD

Lamark

well,why don't you provide a video to show how you do it? to prove you are
not cheating, a good way is to show us how you do it. a full video that shows every thing will make people quite
You didn't prove that i was cheating, than why i will record video for you or even stream? I just tested the high with no fall damage, and that is fine evidence for admins.
You know, that I didn't even need to wrote explanations to you in this topic.
Basaker is only one who was cheater and he was banned for that.
I can write many things without proves like fhat you are selling accounts of high GS players and changing their nicknames, Buying gold from gold sellers who are in your guild. But admins will never ban you or even check it.

bil213

You didn't prove that i was cheating, than why i will record video for you or even stream? I just tested the high with no fall damage, and that is fine evidence for admins.
You know, that I didn't even need to wrote explanations to you in this topic.
Basaker is only one who was cheater and he was banned for that.
I can write many things without proves like fhat you are selling accounts of high GS players and changing their nicknames, Buying gold from gold sellers who are in your guild. But admins will never ban you or even check it.
lol? no prove? what about the video? you say you have tested with admins, why don't you show your conversation between you and admins. and data with video that you and admins was testing. what evidence was showing basaker was a cheater? with a picture that can easily be photoshop is not enough. you can't write stuff with out prove. you don't even have any evidence of we selling account or buying gold from other player. where is the recipe that prove we selling or buying gold? where is the recipe that prove we selling or buying account?

Lamark

lol? no prove? what about the video? you say you have tested with admins, why don't you show your conversation between you and admins. and data with video that you and admins was testing. what evidence was showing basaker was a cheater? with a picture that can easily be photoshop is not enough. you can't write stuff with out prove. you don't even have any evidence of we selling account or buying gold from other player. where is the recipe that prove we selling or buying gold? where is the recipe that prove we selling or buying account?
If you are not knowing photoshop you can't say that his screenshots fake, if you are not knowing video editing you can't say that the video is not fake.
You are asking proves that can be easily photoshopped, are you even sane after this words?
If you are sane, you know why Basaker has been banned.

bil213

i am
If you are not knowing photoshop you can't say that his screenshots fake, if you are not knowing video editing you can't say that the video is not fake.
You are asking proves that can be easily photoshopped, are you even sane after this words?
If you are sane, you know why Basaker has been banned.
i am totally fine. but you are not. i study computers science in school so I understand how this things work. videos editing is way harder then picture editing. okay so you are saying that you can do a fall just like in the video with out losing any health so I am asking for a live stream of you doing a fall with out losing any health. that way no one will have more complain. or maybe you just too scare and afraid you will get caught cheating

Lamark

i am
i am totally fine. but you are not. i study computers science in school so I understand how this things work. videos editing is way harder then picture editing. okay so you are saying that you can do a fall just like in the video with out losing any health so I am asking for a live stream of you doing a fall with out losing any health. that way no one will have more complain. or maybe you just too scare and afraid you will get caught cheating
I don't have any mood to record any video because you are thinking too much of me. But I don't like when some idiot deceive me because of one idiot, who can't speak with support about his circumstances, seeing through invisibility from distance far more than allowed by stats.

Последнее редактирование:

bil213

I don't have any mood to record any video because you are thinking too much of me. But I don't like when some idiot deceive me because of one idiot, who can't speak with support about his circumstances, seeing through invisibility from distance far more than allowed by stats.
well, this not the same post right? that problem you stated is in the other post. right now we are discussing how you do a fall with not losing any health. a good way to prove is to redo it in a live stream. maybe you are just too scare. I am not saying anything bad, just want to see how you did it maybe I can learn from it. people who use cheat report other people using cheat. nice very nice. I can say sorry if I am wrong but I need the see a live stream of how you do it.

Верх