Что нового

Doubt

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

cezar

Good evening,
I'm starting now and I would like to ask some questions to know if I'm going the right way.

This video below is from ArcheAge just like this Server or ArcheAge: Unchained?
How can I get to the same class as the video, with a weapon and shield (preferably a sword and shield)?
Is ArcheAge's pvp good?
Is this ArcheAge server p2w or not?
How am I going to start now, I wonder if I have to keep doing missions endlessly or just go hunting, for what purpose?

Thank you for your help.

Robin

Good evening,
I'm starting now and I would like to ask some questions to know if I'm going the right way.

How can I get to the same class as the video, with a weapon and shield (preferably a sword and shield)?
Is ArcheAge's pvp good?
How am I going to start now, I wonder if I have to keep doing missions endlessly or just go hunting, for what purpose?

Thank you for your help.
Hi
This video probably from Archeage version 2.5-3.0
This server has 3.5 version so you can play the same class (gladiator)
I think Archeages pvp is one of the best and rhis server is nit p2w, but ofcose you need time to get good gear if you want win
If tou starr you can doing green (main) quests and after 45 lvl you should ask someone to help toy hunting on the north mainland mobs

null

Good evening,

Is ArcheAge's pvp good?

Thank you for your help.
on unchained u need less time to gear up then on this FREE 2p server :D

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх