Что нового

Have ideas on how to make the game better? Get in here!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

firebowl

Hello , will you consider about reduce the mats using for upgrade 冰霜银沙 and other the same type weapon? Right now it need 60 mats to upgrade which is crazy !!! I think because we only have 1 sever how come 1 people get 60 mats this is impossible !! I hope it could reduce to 10 or 20 mats : 9 .
冰霜银沙.png

Вложения

Yubaba

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
hi admins @Pinky
the quoted above is still not fixed.
It's already 3 weeks.
Will be fixed in the next update.

Hello , will you consider about reduce the mats using for upgrade 冰霜银沙 and other the same type weapon? Right now it need 60 mats to upgrade which is crazy !!! I think because we only have 1 sever how come 1 people get 60 mats this is impossible !! I hope it could reduce to 10 or 20 mats : 9 . Посмотреть вложение 3254
Most likely will be reduced.

crusenik

hi admins, @Pinky @Yubaba

The Skill Saver does not save ancestral skill settings.
Can you make the Skill Saver save ancestral skill settings too?
It would be so useful for people who switch class frequently.

Thank you.

crusenik

but then there is no trade run alert for any of the archeage version. This is based on the feedback in forum and discord when admins just introduced the trade run alert.
If admins can implement trade run alert that are not available in other versions, I dont see any reason why admin is unable to implement skill saver to save ancestral skills too.

Tonicaaa

wait why make skill saver save ancestral skills as well? it was never problem because even in new versions people used to and still change ancestral skills which is 2 clicks.. I dont like that idea honestly.. I personally swap ancestral skills couple of times each day during PVP and as i said its 2 click and it was never designed to be saved with skill saver because its very easy to swap/change skills in ancestral tree.. dont touch it plz ty!

Tonicaaa

there is no problem with ancestral skill tree.. Only problem is trying to make skill saver save ancestral skills ;)

Mitheay

It would be really amazing if you could see the wings you buy for loyalty with your costume on. I love the costumes but it seems such a waste buying the wings when you never get to see them :( Just a suggestion though, I love what you guys are doing here!!

rgczxdi

Hello, Thank you for your Hardwork!

First i have read in the other subforums that the American version will be using an American Client as Base, since i have played the american version for many years i would like to suggest that the normalization changes that were made for the North American/European client to NOT be introduced and leave all gliders and mounts in their original form since this change made some of those items very bad, a good example is the Kraken/Red Dragon gliders that have a different mechanic compared to the Russian version(they dont go up when holding the S key).
The American version of the glider is officially modified. The Russian and Chinese versions and the Korean versions are synchronized

Yuumi

Possibly allowing pirates to not be sent to jail during halcyona war period to allow players from the pirate faction to participate in PvP battles would be an amazing addition.
As additionaly removing the pirates jail sentence for karkasse so Red Dragon has the chance of being contested and diversify the fights for the future would also be a good improvement in my personal opinion.

Thank you
~Yuumi

Pinky

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Possibly allowing pirates to not be sent to jail during halcyona war period to allow players from the pirate faction to participate in PvP battles would be an amazing addition.
As additionaly removing the pirates jail sentence for karkasse so Red Dragon has the chance of being contested and diversify the fights for the future would also be a good improvement in my personal opinion.

Thank you
~Yuumi
1)We are discussing with the team about Halcyona pirate idea. Pirates will not be able to take the quest but will be able to take part in PvP. Did I understand your idea correctly?
2) Pirates should not go to the Prison when fighting a red dragon (karkasse). Perhaps I misunderstood you?

Robin

Вставлю свои 5 копеек про возможность пиратских гильдий захватывать замки, это оживит пиратскую фракцию гораздо больше любых Даскширов, хотя идея про даск тоже хорошо

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх