Что нового

It is hoped that in order to balance the forces, it is easier to establish a third party.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

rgczxdi

One territory and 1000 gold coins killed the general.
Make it easier for generals to be killed
Adding MOd
Independent national language

rgczxdi

If there are not enough members of the union, the X Expeditionary Force will be disbanded automatically within 7 days.
The insufficient number of the dissolution of the expedition team is calculated according to the rank of the expedition team.

rgczxdi

If 1 level 1 member. 2 levels 10 members 3 levels 25 members 4 levels 35 members 5 levels 50 members 6 levels 65 7 levels 80 8 levels 95

rgczxdi

The number of the expedition was adjusted by 1 level, 20 members. 2 levels, 30 members, 3 levels, 45 members, 4 levels, 65 members, 5 levels, 90 members, 6 levels, 130, 7, 130, 8 levels 130

rgczxdi

They want to establish user's faction. And they need to kill general in Diamond Shores, but it is very hard for them. They want general to be easier to kill him than now.
Killing the general is very simple for us. We've already tried, but there's no level three palace to build a country.
But level three is very simple for us. I'm just looking for a chance for your west.

rgczxdi

They want to establish user's faction. And they need to kill general in Diamond Shores, but it is very hard for them. They want general to be easier to kill him than now.
You just see the interests of the East and forget that the benefits of the West will be greater.
You'll be even more vulnerable when we build a country.
But it's only a matter of time before we build a country, but it's impossible for the West to build a third party.

Nightwish

Команда форума
Игровой Эксперт
А теперь вопрос, голема вся эта шайка-лейка фармит на изи, а генерала не могут завалить.
Прикольно, посмеялся от души.

Играй как есть, апайте Гс, харе ныть. Вас итак много, что пухи 3-ей эпохи юзлесс уже? Не тяним?

Robin

Поясните для темного человека что за генерал вообщ?

Knopka

А теперь вопрос, голема вся эта шайка-лейка фармит на изи, а генерала не могут завалить.
Прикольно, посмеялся от души.

Играй как есть, апайте Гс, харе ныть. Вас итак много, что пухи 3-ей эпохи юзлесс уже? Не тяним?
он говорит что они уже пытались, могут, но нужна сверкаха ур 3. И что-то про запад, "дать шанс" пишет

pandaria

I am not surprised that my Chinese compatriots are still so selfish.
They just think about how can be happy themself.
West and East will be in bad game experience.

Players are their prey in their eyes and they don't care about the experience of other players.

rgczxdi

I am not surprised that my Chinese compatriots are still so selfish.
They just think about how can be happy themself.
West and East will be in bad game experience.

Players are their prey in their eyes and they don't care about the experience of other players.
Is there a person in this world who is not selfish? If you have an advantage, why do you want to let yourself live a hard life?
I want the union of the West to have more power and then resist us not farming at home every day.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх