Что нового

Level requirements change collateral damage

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Raistlin

Hello,
I understand you introduced changes related to lvl 53 requirement to prevent bots, gold sellers and all other stuff, and thats great !

But it complicated things for many players. My 2nd character is lvl 50, i got a car recently, but i can not use it to move packs now.... nor can i send items and gold to my main character...
The change disrupted my gameplay since i planned to send all my stuff on my main character "Rai" ,delete my current character and try and get one more farm with a fresh character by doing green quests. I as well can not use my car that i got at lvl 50 to move the packs i prepared. And all the items that are now on "Saul" are stuck.
I could lvl my character to lvl 53, than delete it.. but that is a major waste of time and labor.
It is not fair for players who do not work/have obligations to be able to do all the stuff they wanted ,and i returned to the game to see my 2nd character is locked.
You do realise players who were active in the first week or two are now light-years ahead of us who joined recently or were not as active. They basically got designs they wanted, land they wished and all other perks, while our gameplay is seriously limited and we no longer can do what they did...

EDITED:
One solution would be to make car as reward at lvl 53. At least for the future, my gameplay is hindered, but players in the future might find it logical as it fixes car usability.
Second would be buying 3rd character slot for credits. (will play a major role in proficiencies as well as extra gilda and farm)
Third might be allowing players to send mail between their own characters no matter the lvl. (players can not make an impact on other players this way)
I mean you could introduce all 3 and it would only improve the game.

Conclusion:
Is there a way to move all of my items&gold (unbound) to "Rai" ? Why can we not trade items between our own characters at least, it does no harm and its rather simple mechanic.
Will there be a slot for third character so i do not need to delete my 2nd one? - this is very important
These things generally do not help only me, i suspect maaaaany players will have the same issue.
Also, people are using exploit to wait untill last day, than demolish and place design again to avoid paying taxes, hoarding large amounts of land.
Meanwhile i can not even use my character, i lost 2x cars due to changes and i need to waste another week to lvl just to do what other players did NOT need to do.

Any solution to this in the near future?

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх