Что нового

Major P2W/most players quit- Why Nerfs to "It just Works" Hauler Quest, TS chance, Baitfishing, Timber Coupe lvl 53, Credit Sales, Gold Sales...

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Raistlin

Let me explain:
-It just Works previously required one TS or 7 tokens now it requires both some tokens(which are tedious to get) and the TS together... Players before this nerf only required Thunderstruck tree to get their hauler.. This is to make people buy credits and not do the quest !
-Thunderstruck chance seems to have been lowered, i am seeing 500 trees not having TS in all 3 stages many times after the patch.
-Baitfishing aka Afkfishing has been utterly nerfed and p2w fishing rod added for credits on the Cash Shop !
-Timber coupe players receive at lvl 50 is only usable at level 53 and by that time it dissapears making players lose ANY benefits or rewards for leveling.

There is also the issue with regrade scrolls making new players COMPLETELY UNABLE to get viable PVP gear. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY on this server as a new player since there are ZERO benefits for joining it and even if they join, they would need to either P2W - Sell Credits - To improve their gear up to a point they can do content.

This server is 1.5 months old, but becouse of changes to regrade, those who had the gold to fund regrading by selling credits and buying gold are now 6 months ahead in full divine gear with many having epic and above gear.
This would not be as bothersome if new players would start in celestial maliceforged gear they get at lvl 55 and be able to do the content, instead everyone is grinding hard and being forced to p2w since they can BARELY afford auroria gear.. i can not invite friends here state of the server is much worse than other servers.
Why would new players EVER join this server, what did you do to make it better than the rest?

Should i also mention more than dozen times people said on faction and other chats said that GOLD WAS SOLD IN UNLIMITED AMOUNTS ON DAY 1 ???
One would hardly believe players would have much gold on the same day of the launch and be able to sell it.
STATUS OF THE SERVER IS OPEN ALL OF THIS MADE PEOPLE QUIT AND GO OTHER SERVERS !
ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE SHUTDOWN JUST LIKE TRION, OR WILL YOU DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS SERVER LAST?

YOU CAN NOT HAVE THIS GAME WITHOUT PLAYERS...

@HaMeRoN @Pinky @Yubaba

>>> Please respond what you will do to improve the dire condition entire server is now in. <<<
If not many more will leave very soon.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

Raistlin

Не читайте. Бург хочет казуальности.
Не читайте. Бург хочет казуальности.
Часть сервера настолько хардкорная, что они играют 2 часа в день и покупают золото, чтобы сделать это.
Все, что я написал, это чтобы привлечь больше игроков. Вы видели сервер "высокий" или "нормальный" в последние две недели?

Raistlin

Меньше время роста = меньше шанса прока сверкашки
Удар грома был чаще всего первые 3 недели работы сервера, который мы проверяли.
Они изменили это, когда они изменили квест откатчика "это просто работает".
Время восстановления посадки 3 секунды, может быть 2 секунды.
Также королевские семена делают в возрасте пачку непригодной.

Одна хорошая вещь, которую они улучшили, состоит в том, что предметы складываются в 1000 и 10000.

UNAVERAGE

Часть сервера настолько хардкорная, что они играют 2 часа в день и покупают золото, чтобы сделать это.
Все, что я написал, это чтобы привлечь больше игроков. Вы видели сервер "высокий" или "нормальный" в последние две недели?
Они в любом случае будут покупать золото так или иначе. На стабилизацию экономики нужно время. Из твоей просьбы можно максимум ввести стартовые наборы с бафами и прочим

Удар грома был чаще всего первые 3 недели работы сервера, который мы проверяли.
Они изменили это, когда они изменили квест откатчика "это просто работает".
Время восстановления посадки 3 секунды, может быть 2 секунды.
Также королевские семена делают в возрасте пачку непригодной.

Одна хорошая вещь, которую они улучшили, состоит в том, что предметы складываются в 1000 и 10000.
Они не меняла шанс прока грома, сверкающую древесину раньше можно было в новой локации выбить вот и все.

А так я согласен то что новым игрокам очень сложно начинать играть на этом сервере. Старым игрокам выдовали расходку, а новым нет

Raistlin

Они в любом случае будут покупать золото так или иначе. На стабилизацию экономики нужно время. Из твоей просьбы можно максимум ввести стартовые наборы с бафами и прочим
Админы раздавали бесплатные автоперевозчики (он просто работает, квест требует только грома, который был нанесен раньше) и машину (На 50 уровне вы можете использовать сейчас, вы больше не можете) и бесплатный патриций для старых игроков.
У новых игроков нет причин присоединяться. Сервер мертв.
Чтобы обновить комплект снаряжения, теперь новым игрокам нужно 10000 золота, нельзя получить автобуса, звезду Джильды, дизайн земли или машину.

Yubaba

Administrator
Команда форума
Forum
Админы раздавали бесплатные автоперевозчики (он просто работает, квест требует только грома, который был нанесен раньше) и машину (На 50 уровне вы можете использовать сейчас, вы больше не можете) и бесплатный патриций для старых игроков.
У новых игроков нет причин присоединяться. Сервер мертв.
Чтобы обновить комплект снаряжения, теперь новым игрокам нужно 10000 золота, нельзя получить автобуса, звезду Джильды, дизайн земли или машину.
This server is 1.5 months old, but becouse of changes to regrade, those who had the gold to fund regrading by selling credits and buying gold are now 6 months ahead in full divine gear with many having epic and above gear.
- Sir. Please open gear rankings and see that you are wrong! The most players are in GHA gear that you can collect within 1-2 weeks. It has double regrade chances aswell.

The server and it's economy are in a good state right now, It is not dead at all.
We plan to double online players count after 3.5 PTS. There will be temporary gear for new players.

Should i also mention more than dozen times people said on faction and other chats said that GOLD WAS SOLD IN UNLIMITED AMOUNTS ON DAY 1 ???
One would hardly believe players would have much gold on the same day of the launch and be able to sell it.
Any proof please?

There is also the issue with regrade scrolls making new players COMPLETELY UNABLE to get viable PVP gear. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY on this server as a new player since there are ZERO benefits for joining it and even if they join, they would need to either P2W - Sell Credits - To improve their gear up to a point they can do content.
It is so easy to make gold right now, so many ways...
You must not know the game at all to say there's no way to get better gear without selling credits.
Go to auroria, collect firelogs and farm Moonpoins/Soonpoints each is like 90g on auction house.
Or do tradepacks.

Raistlin

- Sir. Please open gear rankings and see that you are wrong! The most players are in GHA gear that you can collect within 1-2 weeks. It has double regrade chances aswell.

The server and it's economy are in a good state right now, It is not dead at all.
We plan to double online players count after 3.5 PTS. There will be temporary gear for new players.

Any proof please?

It is so easy to make gold right now, so many ways...
You must not know the game at all to say there's no way to get better gear without selling credits.
Go to auroria, collect firelogs and farm Moonpoins/Soonpoints each is like 90g on auction house.
Or do tradepacks.
1. Players themselves told me about the websites they purchased gold from, players which would not lie to me.
There are 2 main websites i will send you links in a direct message. You can very, very easily see players now selling everything they have, turning it into gold, so they would sell that gold, and fund their gameplay on other servers. Its when that large amounts of gold get transfered, is when it is sold.

2.More than 50% of all land is going to be demolished becouse of lack of players which went towards other servers and games due to this server having slower pace of content/events, no new player stimulation, and credit sales being introduced after all (even though i approve of this, server needs to get funded).
But that does not explain, why new players are not having starter buffs/ gear/ reward chests for joining to speed up their progress.
Or why we are having no events (summer event in autumn does not count). I surely hope you are working on 3.5 and we will get it soon, or any other content to improve gameplay.
Saying the population is ok is not reasonable, anyone playing on our server can see the player decline, server is "OPEN", and considerably less players online even at peak times. Updates, marketing, new players, events is what might keep population healthy, you know this.
And related to gearing, i believe, at least 50% of players are already in obsidian, with 30% being celestialT4/divine obsidian, 5% having epic gear.
Correct me if i am wrong.

3. You made two very unfair changes towards part of playerbase. One is making timber coupe now usable at lvl 53 (before players could had used packs at lvl 50 ). Second is major change in "IT JUST WORKS" quest which now requires both Thunderstruck tree, and labor, while it previously only required either one.

These changes gave MAJOR advantage to players which played in the first weeks on this server, while new players will have difficulties.
I am not saying these changes were bad, i am saying you allowed many players BIG advantage, than nerfed it. I see no way of fixing this.

4. Earning gold is very tightly connected with either aurorian land, gear, or hauler.

-for aurorian land braziers you need a merchant ship ,to get merchant ship you need gold or gilda
-for gear you need sunpoints/moonpoints - you mostly need aurorian land for that to plant braziers
-for hauler you need to finish "IT JUST WORKS" quest MULTIPLE times ,which requires tremendous amount of time, (if it was 10k labor spent, maybe balanced)
this quest requires one week per upgrade item, and you need 3 items to fully finish hauler - meaning 3 weeks - compare that to just 3 thunderstruck trees or buying credits from others which i am guessing was intended. Doing either one of these things is a loop, you can only do it, if you are already doing it, or buy gold/sell credits to purchase hauler/merchant ship. It would be much convenient for new players if they would for example get free Clipper at lvl 55, it would improve total gilda in circulation, and sea activity, and nerf It just Works to 10k labor per proficiency instead of it being 20k which is ridiculous, even with patrician.

- all of these changes BOTTLENECK earning medium and high amounts of gold into either braziers or hauler - and all of these require at least a month each and are not nearly as balanced to earning gold in other ways like spending labor, farming monsters, doing dungeons and so on.
Tell me, are new players really going to do braziers or use hauler right from the start? Or will they use donkey? How long will it take for them to earn about
4000-5000gold which is maybe minimum amount for regrading gear set to celestial. New players will never reach old ones, not in years. And im an old player.
The economy is being manipulated. If you are saying we need to do just two things to earn gold, and those two things require credits it shows a problem at the start.
There is much balancing to be made, i hope you can see that. It is definitelly one of the reasons why people left in the first place.

I surely hope you guys can think of some solutions to these issues. My previous thread has ideas in detail. And i believe you can find solutions to improve the condition for the better.

Febriant

why many people leave? don't blame to AAU just look to your game
this game full with pay to win, in 2 month credit rise to 300 - 600 g, and think in 3.0 max trade run income like 11 g from safe area zone. and for build cart with 8 pack storage you need more than 4k credit + 2 ts cost like @ 500 g
this game more harder than other AA private server, in other private server they make some mod in game to, but not like this game, this terrible

xeon

I agree with what @Raistlin is saying :)
I've been playing since the start and I am pretty overgeared at the moment and I can definitely see why it's not a good time to join this server as a new player

the server population is also NOT fine @Yubaba, please open your eyes. nowadays it's a struggle to get even 15 people for mistmerrow or halcyona.. there was a time were we had easily 2-3 raids in halcyona and even more in mistmerrow. Sometimes there is noone even going for abyssal and I see 1 guild just loading merchant after merchant full with packs. Those are definitely not healthy numbers :(
The market is also completly stale, it takes ages to sell anything. Some stuff never got listed, there is people like @Joee with a monopole on alchemy buffs because noone is doing it, not even talking about cooking because there is absolutely noone doing it (I have never seen max tier mana/health food being listed)

I wrote a list of suggestions to @Nidus direct message he said he forwarded it where I adresseed a couple of issue I have, did that get ignored? He said he would forward it.
In case he didn't I can copy paste what I wrote here:

1. Increase the labor cap to 10.000
Usually people go to sleep for 8 hours, when you wake up you're at 4000 labor, but most of us have to work or do other stuff. So basically half of the labor you get daily is wasted. Only the players with a lot of free time (or no job) are able to fully use the increased labor regeneration on this server. (I'm a no-life player, spend 16 hours a day playing this game, so don't come at me for being a casual)

2. Double the amount you get from harvesting, and remove the reduction in production time
The reduction in production time makes people spend time on their farm way too much, making them have less time for other stuff like abyssal, halcyona and other endgame content. Again this only helps the people that have more time to play. people that have more time to play benefit from this, those that have less time fall behind. If the harvesting amount would be doubled, both would profit. People would literally get the same amount of material from their farms, but would have to spend less time planting their stuff. It's a convenient change i URGE you to do.

3. Introduce PVP Event with 4x Honor in Diamond Shores at a set time (don't know if this is possible)
With the removal of double honor in the arena it is pretty hard to farm honor on this server (partly because of queue times). There is barely any openworld -pvp happening other than for log's once in a while, so my suggestion is to introduce 1 or 2 Hours daily in which the honor in diamond shores is way higher than normal. This would attract people to do more openworld pvp, and make the gameworld more alive, normally there is always pvp in DS for multiple hours, but on this server it's dead.

4. Attract new players by giving them decent gear at level 55
there is no point of even trying to start over if new players have to start at 0. catching up at this stage of the game is hard. My suggestion is to add a free set of Obsidian T1 Unique/celestial gear (cloth/leather/plate choosable as quest reward) to a level55 quest to make new players catch up. Also give them bound buff's like the package we got at the start, 80 kingdom, 80 spellbooks, 200 sandwich etc. This is not overpowered, and makes people atleast able to farm library, diamond shores, and do dungeons (maybe even pvp) without having to struggle with making basic gear. Important for this is to make the gear UNTRADEABLE so that people do not abuse this on new made accounts.

let me know what you guys think, i think those changes would help the server a lot =)

Nyk1

Hi , i am a new player , i start playng like 2 weeks ago . All i can say is that this server is harsh , theres no gear on the auction house to buy other than some aurorian .Also theres no guyde about events , quests , and maibe some other changes that were made in that server . I hit lvl 55 and se myself forced to go and farm auroria for hours to maibe ghet some better gear than the basic one that is in the ah , and some gold too.Theres nothing in the cash shop onli some items that are useles for me atlest for now i think. I understand that this server is 2 months onli since release and i saw ppl with epic gear and legendary weapons , how is that posible ?. I would apreciate if i could ghet some celestial obsidian wepon and gear it will be an easy start for new players and also we can participate in some endgame content , dungeons etc , . As a casual player , i dont have the whill nor the time to play here because of all the things that i mention . There are to mani things that dosent encourage new players to join and mi english is not that good so i apologise for any mistake that i made.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Верх