Что нового

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HA411v7k1

wumingju

Don't deliberately find low data 不要故意去找低伤害发出来,臭弟弟,一秒一万你抗你M呢

pisces

QQ图片20200719200258.jpg
QQ图片20200719200301.jpg

Compared to samain's account, dollydudu's account is just trash.
Only samain's account has special powers

Robin

Is that why you always lose? O.O
Ahhh, mom, mom, I'm small and helpless)) I can only cry and lie on the forum. I can’t imagine anything without 8,500 equipment ((((I buy accounts, buy gold in the game and don’t know how to play .... Aaaaaa look at them! They can’t be better than us? They are cheaters, ban ban them!
Вы такие забавные, умора

pisces

Ahhh, mom, mom, I'm small and helpless)) I can only cry and lie on the forum. I can’t imagine anything without 8,500 equipment ((((I buy accounts, buy gold in the game and don’t know how to play .... Aaaaaa look at them! They can’t be better than us? They are cheaters, ban ban them!
Вы такие забавные, умора
AAAAA, mom. They must have bought gold and accounts. Why no one is following me. Why I always die. Why didn't anyone help me with the boss.

pisces

Вы такие забавные, умора
AAAAA, mom. I always have to say it with my mouth. The place of rebirth is always my home
yes,robin. XD

pisces

Вы такие забавные, умора
If GM changes the boss time, what can we get?
damn it

Верх